• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jen's version of Shosaloza...

Started by jen_p, December 26, 2006, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bishop Hawke

Have but one question for you. That Freeway interchange.. Where did you find that at? That is just totaly wild. &hlp

TheTeaCat

Oh my word what a wonderful display of your skills &apls &apls &apls
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

sebes

Very interesting mosaïque! You have found a great way to fit the industrial demand in this hilly region. Just perfect :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jen_p

First, to answer a couple of questions:

vab423: The building you asked about is Chelsea Tower by ks, available here: BAT Showcase by ks It may also be available on the STEX as an English version, but I don't remember it being there.

Bishop Hawke: That interchange is part of the NAM.

And now for the update. These pictures are from the same city as my first post (in random order). The region population currently stands at 151,000.

My MD: Jen's random cities...  ...Also, check out my creations on the LEX...

Alfred.Jones

Very nice work Jen :thumbsup: I like the industrial area :) And that building in the second picture looks awesome, where did you get it from?

Sim City 4 Devotion

Colyn

On the first page at the bottom ... that Industrial building ... where is it from please.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

jen_p

That's hunter's warehouse and storage by Don Miguel

Alfred. Jones: the building you asked about is by paulvmontfort, Conrad International hotel.

Colyn

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

jeronij

Great use and abuse of tress  $%Grinno$% !!!
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

sebes

Good work and great pictures again Jen. :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TheTeaCat

Wikked update. Great use of .... everything.
A quick question what is this building it looks awesome with the footie pitch on top?

Looking forward to more of your creations ;)

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

jen_p

TheTeaCat: That building is an El-Rail Station from Tokyo (If you've seen The Fast And The Furious Tokyo Drift, it can be seen in that) and it was made by APTX. The website is here: http://home.s04.itscom.net/aptx/

Here are some more images for you, from the same city as the last post.

c.p.

An amazing city.  And totally unique.  :sunny: There are a lot of bats here I've never seen before.

Alfred.Jones

That looks awesome Jen :thumbsup: I really like the building in the last pic

Sim City 4 Devotion

sebes

Wow. And I think I had many buildings in my plugins - and just in the last few pics I see a lot that I never seen before.

2 of them I realy like a lot and wish to use to.. Can you let me know where the grey residential building (with pool and sign KNATI?) and the bluegrey residential highrise (with the 'wings') on top can be found?

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

BarbyW

Hi, Sebes, I can tell you what the residential with the pool is but no the high rise. The first is Jen's Mondrianesque Appartments in the STEX - unfortunately currently not available along with the rest of ST. Do a search for jen_p when ST is back and you should find them along with her other lovely buildings.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jen_p

Thanks, Barby, I think the other one is called Tai-Pan terrace or something, by a member of the HKAB team, maybe Bixel.

bat