• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Podcast Episode 2: April 2009

Started by Pat, April 02, 2009, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Aprils Podcast is now here AIRING NOW!!!!

This is a long episode!!! Because so much to cover in it this time... Please see the devolpment thread for more news on the Aprils Podcast Edition....

LINKIE

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sithlrd98

Great episode! My only critique is that the music is too loud , especially when interviewing David. It's great to be able to put a voice to these other members...keep it up!

Jayson

Pat

UPDATE!!!!

The Aprils Edition as of 12:20 am cst is down for reuploading to Garage Band... The re cut will be with out the music bed and again I am sorry I thought it sounded fine on my end and I failed to check fully how it sounded on GB....

NEW UPDATE!!!!

OK its now reposted!!! All fixed and again I am sorry about that... Still wanting a little more feed back as what I should do with the rest of Davids interview if you all want in one chunk or May and June?

Lemme know in the devolpment thread thanks,

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

Nice episode Pat  :thumbsup: It was great to hear you David (you don't sound that old  :)), and I'm really looking forward to listening to more of this interview.

Cheers

Dave

sebes

It's the first time I hear the SC4D podcast....  great job Pat. Nice to hear you talk in the same way as you write your posts... really  :satisfied:

Also great to hear Davids interview.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TheTeaCat

Pat

Thanks for the reupload :thumbsup:.
Now I was able to really enjoy my cuppa whilst listening to the interview.

Personally I'd love to hear the rest of this interview, how about as an Easter Special for the rest of it? ;D

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Ryan B.

Listening to the April podcast now - this is very well put together.

Great job to everyone involved!

choco

Xiziz

First time I listen to any kind of pod-cast, Great to have something interesting to listen to while you unzip & install 95 separate prop-packs(Takes ages to get back from an empty pluginsfolder).

Great work Pat!

frdrcklim

Real sorry for the long seeing this late. I've finally heard the voice from the man behind the 3RR. This is probably one of the best podcast episodes ;D. When will the second parter be Pat? I'm looking forward to it.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Pat

Update time... Being as May is around the corner here and around the world per say the next installment with the rest of Davids interview is coming up... I hope to have a special treat for you all for the Mays Episode!!!

Jonathan

Sorry to bump, but I finally got around to listening to the podcast, and I'm not sure where you get Episode 2?

Jonathan

Pat

Hey Jonathan how it works with Garageband where we use to host the Podcast episodes is that it pretty much puts the newest upload as the track that is playing.... But if you click on the player where it says "post" it will change it over to where you can view the other episodes....