• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Guest wanted

Started by Pat, December 09, 2012, 05:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Thats correct calling out for guest to be interviewed on the SC4D podcast, cause you know you wanna hear it  ;)

In about two - three weeks time frame or so im figuring maybe a wee bit later I do have on the Books now is our very own Jim aka Jmyers for a pre recorded conversation...
So now is your chance to let me know who you would love to talk to on the air via skype or the phone threw Blogtalk radio the provider of the show....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MandelSoft

Well, I'd like to do an interview too. Call me in (one note: I'll not be available between Dec 26-30)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Pat

Sqeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal Maarten that will be awesome for sure!!!!  Sorry for the exctiment there lol... OK OK I know I gone poofed again but RL sucks for me as some of you know my health the last two years has really tanked down the tubes.... Should know now that you can not keep a good Pat down at all though for long lol.... long story short and for any short people out there hey im sorry anyways so im recovering for a nasty slip an fall i had several weeks ago.. So im supposed to get out next week from rehab YAY!!!

Richfield Health Center
Patrick McMahon
7727 Portland Ave 
Richfield MN[/size]
[/size]

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MandelSoft

I figured it would be something like that. You were suddenly gone.

Anyway, cheers on good health ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Pat

lmbo Maarten your terrible lol  :thumbsup: Some good news at least though is my surgery processes is still in the works for Gastric Bypass at least and once Im fully recovered from this im good to go for that I should be on the full up swing so no more come back Pat lol it will the full Pat lol....