• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Oh, a real reproduction of La place de La Concorde, which is very realistic on your pic, and I like this. Sometmes, I ask myself how you can do that, I think you spend hours, and hours on LE as many as it's beautiful! &apls But I wait for Les Champs Elysées, beacause I think it's not very easy :P S, good luck for the follow, and you know I follow always your city :thumbsup:
On question to finish : Are you Parisian, beacause, it's so beautiful, we could believe you live there ;D

Guillaume, le Lorrain :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kimcar

&apls &aplsExcellent work on La Place de la Concorde. We discover such great place to see . Thanks :thumbsup:

flame1396

Cool stuff. I'm glad to see more urban goodies!

I think the texture of that new lot isn't too great, it looks too repetitious when used in such a large application.

Your style has definitely inspired me, when I get my new computer I'll be reconstructing my plug-in folder and using some techniques here I will be setting my lots up to have the same uniformity (in looks and quality) that gives your city its great look and pleasing aesthetic.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

lof102

Badsim, At first I would like to thank you for the fascinating art you achieve to create! It inspired me to have another try with te Lot-editor. If I am able to create something I would like to show it to you and have your critical look on it.

Unfortunatly I'm still at page 39 of the topic so I haven't seen all of your creations yet, but I do have one question. Those trees you use, where can I find those?
Example of the trees:

And if you got some sparetime, I would like to share my creations with you I build with existing lots:
"http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/lof102/" and "http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562967993EAyuRI"

Thank you in advance for those trees!
And definitly keep the extremely beautifull work you create, it's like art!  &apls

Heblem

Cédric, im honored to see that youre using my new rock mod, in fact I even didn't know how cool it looks! youre the first one to test that rock mod, I didn't test it... lol

calibanX

Beautiful work. I love AntigOne. I stop by and browse once in a while to give myself inspiration.  &idea

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Shingure

I have just come upon this CJ and Iam blown away , shocked , amazed , and stunned by the visual artistry that has been put to work here!

J'iame tout images

I will keep on supporting this Cj and bookmark it. It has become another one of my inspirations!

Sciurus

Quote from: Shingure on April 13, 2009, 08:53:24 PMJ'iame tout images

Little lesson of French: we say "J'aime toutes les/ces/tes images" ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Shingure

Thanks for the correction :) I'm still learning French , It's a marvelous language and I love it.

Sciurus

Yes, I know :P But it's a very complicated language ;D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

serebii666

I know its been a long time since this has been updated  :'( but I was wondering, where did you get the overlay textures for the Place de la Concorde?
Again sorry for bumping.
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Badsim

Experiences & variations around a riverbed crossing an urban environment type "Seine" ...

1 - With Jeroni's ploppable muddy water ...

2 - Using the sea level of the game ...

I know , a road under a bridge... but Hey ! You should know me as a crazy Lot editor , not as a magician . So ... do not believe in miracles .

My apologies for taking not the time to reply to the various requests posted here or those I received by PMs ; like each years , I'm working hard in RL until the end of September .
Even if I hope to be back from time to time , please , be patient .

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vnaoned

Welcome back "Maître"  ;)

another great réalisation, I'm quite impressed of what you've done regarding what is available as material.

&apls

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

beutelschlurf

moin Cédric,

impressive pics, really good atmosphere, even for this small section, especially that with the road under the bridge ...
i almost thought it would be true, but ... C'est la vie!  :P

b_schlurf

Orange_o_

God returned  :)

While I expected it really not, at the height of the season, you make us a small cuckoo, with magnificent images  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

art128

Welcome back, Cédric.
I really love your expriment with the river to find the most realistic result. Well, if you look good, to me the second result is the best.
The first one looks not good, I think it's too artificial in my opinion, also we can see too much the bottom of the river. In the second, if you down the level it will be greatest ! Ah and your work with the road next to the river, like the "voie expresse george Pompidou " is outstanding !
Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mr_patrick

welcome back! i love your lots.

Pat

Cedric OMG WOW!!! I I well sooo drooling over your work wow!!! I do have a question about your larch tree sets, how did you remove the base texture? I was wondering cause I did a modification to them to be a 5x5 based off the 2x2 and cant get rid of the base...  Looking forward to September for sure!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Nexis4Jersey

Impressive Lot editing , i love the realistically of it &apls :thumbsup:, is it possible for you to release a Pack from your Relotting ()what()