• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat56

Another magnificent update ... Bravo Badsim ...  &apls

The month of December will be exciting in Antigone!

Sam!  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Quote from: bat56 on December 06, 2007, 06:00:02 AM

The month of December will be exciting in Antigone!

I hope so ...  ;)

I wasn't active these last days on the forums , and I'll be no more for the next ones ... Too much work about this update which will be large and have to be edited before Chistmas . I'm working on fairy Christmas lights ( not a big success for these Lots available in my Lot Editor Project thread  ::) )through AntigOne and my first use of diagonal BATs ( Pepro's ones ) at the same time . To LotEdit for diagonals is a lot more complicated as I want to keep on the general level of details of the city ... this is firstly a question of lack of diagonal props , but not only ... everything is harder to place when you're losing the normal grid landmarks .  :-[

I'll need probably a week/10 days more to achieve this update ... I leave you with two teaser pics on the work in progress . ;)

To the next .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

Hello Cedric,

I hope your holiday season is off to a good start.  I have already started my Christmas shopping.  Well let me rephrase that, my wife has started the Christmas shopping.   ;)  I always wait to the day before to buy the presents that I need to buy. 
I really like the idea of the fairy Christmas lights.  And I wish as you do for more diagonal props.  I think we may see more of this in the near future, with all the new diagonal BAT and Lots coming out. 
I think your new block looks great.  I'm not entirely sure how you did this one.  Although have an idea.  Can we have some close ups of the diagonal road?  It looks very alive in there.

How is the ski reort coming along?  Have you done anything more to it?

Fantastic teaser and I hope to hear from you soon.  Enjoy the month of December.

&apls &apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

squidi

great new pictures  &apls
the diagonal guirland lamps are looking very well and yeah diagonal lotting is really hard i have not one diagonal bat. that seems a bit to tough for me  :) but i thout about it
is the diagonal road a TE lot ore an ordinary road ?
to hear about a big upcoming update makes me very happy  :)

paul

Krio

Quote from: Badsim on December 07, 2007, 03:58:26 AM
. To LotEdit for diagonals is a lot more complicated as I want to keep on the general level of details of the city ... this is firstly a question of lack of diagonal props , but not only ... everything is harder to place when you're losing the normal grid landmarks .  :-[

Give me week or two and I do some diagonals  ;D

And update was your normal level: far from regular MDs.

figui

nice teaser &apls &apls

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

bat

That are two very great teasers! Looking forward to the update! :thumbsup:

bat56

I can't believe it, the first diagonal road in Antigone...Indeed, December will be nice...  %BUd%

Super new projects for the city!
Take Care...!

suplado!

awesome...cool diagonal road and building...looking forward for more pics...

Pat

Cedric these teaser are soooooooooo wonderful and soo cant wait to see what you come up with for the diagnels!!! 

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Strechnitz

These new pics look wonderful! they are of the same quality and high standard as we have come to expect from you ;)

Thank you.

Strechnitz.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

tkirch

Tease!!  Those are great, I can't wait till you get the update done, because I know it will be great!

Badsim

Update achieved ... I'll show it with two sets . This first one is the display of what has been done technically ; Lots . That would reply to previous questions about diagonals ...
As I've worked on diagonals and seasonal Christmas props at the same time , the scenic result requires a lot of pictures and these pictures alone are  already a pain to obtain ; AntigOne is now a so huge and animated city that it requires about an hour to get the game simulate a year ... so when you need to get the right thing to grow ... :-[

The area updated :

The residential zoning required ...

And an overview of the result .

The 9 Lots used ;

#1 - Sede Endesa by jsteed , the original Lot ....

... and mine .That's a landmark , for me rather a beautiful modern multimedia library which should be found in the education menu ... ::)

#2 - Osturland Chancellory by Yoder ... that's with this Lot that I learned to TE properly a diagonal road ... that's a special process needing the use of the Expert Mod with SC4 Tool ( no need of a tutorial so ; if you want to learn , just look at this Lot with SC4 Tool . )

#3 - Arenan Talo by prepo ...and with prepo's diagonal BATs as props (except one from ferox ) .

#4 - Cathedral of Chartres by Debussyman ... splendid .

#5 - A version of Quartier "Les Pauvres" by barbyW , I know that it's looking too wealthy for a R$ residence but I always have to find compromise between my RCI cap demand and my own demands . ::) (And I'm the boss !  :P )

#6 - A true R$$$ parisian block ...

#7 - Rembrandt Theater Reconstruction by vanderaap ...splendid too .

#8 - SFBT Christmas Market by Andreas ...a mix of SFBT and Pegasus Christmas props .

#9 - A version of Quartier Touraine by barbyW ...

Two closer views of this new district ...

... waiting for the complete closer set to come ... and with Christmas fairy lights (some surprises with others Christmas props I've found ). Maybe tomorrow but more surely saturday . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Krio

There is no sense to write comments anymore  $%Grinno$% all praises have given, excpet this one:

GO BE AWESOME TO SOMEWHERE ELSE  :bomb:

Pat Riot: not "some of the best lots", these are the best lot what you have seen  :D

Pat Riot

wow....some of the best lots ive ever seen. Nice job!

Fledder200

**unlurks**

awsome...again...as always...:)

**lurks again**
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

iamgoingtoeatyou

Heblem

wowo you are turly gifted  :thumbsup: my inspiration! thanks!  ;)

Ennedi

:shocked2:

Technical aspect of your work is one thing; I will appreciate it better when I will start to learn lot editing  :)
But the second one (and maybe more important) is choosing right buildings and right props from thousands of existing ones, and then composing everything and making such harmonious and realistic scene  :thumbsup:

It needs not only high technical skills and a lot of patience, but also a great, complex vision  &apls

I think it's impossible to simply learn it, it is necessary to feel it. I'm afraid I will never reach your level if I will start to lot editing  $%Grinno$% but you work gives me a lot of ideas, thanks a lot for it!

My time is a bit limited yet, but I must come back here and loook at everything very carefully  :)

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

stocktons_pimp