• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fledder200

jeeeeeeeeej UPDATE!!!  &apls
i love it!!! the opera looks amazing!
and i like it all...realy i do :)
AWSOME work my friend  :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

thundercrack83

!!!

Absolutely amazing! I am so glad you decided to do another update, my friend! And your work continues to be nothing short of extraordinary! The Osturland embassy looks great and I love Antoine's Opera House, too! Fantastic work, Badsim!

emilin

Mindblowing! That update is simply stunning! &apls &apls &apls

I have to say that the new parisian block is also very beautiful. I like that it's a mix of a lot of different buildings. It looks so very realistic.

And the opera house at night... just WOW!

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jeronij

Wait a minute please...... I am collecting my jaws from the floor right now  ::)  ;D

Impressive lots and excellent mise en place  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

That area looks beautiful! Great work! Looking forward to the update in August! :thumbsup:

mightygoose

i believe this is the first BLaM BAT in your collection. honoured to hear you name it as your favourite BAT. i will pass that on to antoine immediately. great work throughout this project.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

HabLeUrG

thats alot of work in lotting and im amazed about the quality and details you put in your MD, I that I can say this is just perfect  ;D &apls

kwakelaar

I can understand why the Lyon Oprea would be a favourite even though I have never even been to Lyon, it is a fantastic bat from a fantastic building.

The Parisian block is very well made, looking like every inch of space is used very, much like a housing block will be in any older European city. And the Templars plaza only come into its own from a distance, from the close up I did not notice the cross. Osturland must be proud to have this kind of ensamble here in AntigOne.

Snaper

All that is amazing  :o

It's so wonderful that I can't say more  $%Grinno$%

Milles fois Bravo  &apls

Mulefisk

My god.. This CJ never ceases to amaze me.
Seriously, you are a Lot Editor God.

Have you ever though about releasing any of your stuff? I know the dependency lists would probably be massive, but I think I speak on behalf of atleast half the community when I say that we would really like to see some of your lots released. :P

Other than that, you city planning is also excellent. I'd like to find something to criticize, but I just cant.

Great work!

Air6

Excellent update Badsim... It's amazing. The scaffold that you have added on the Antoine's Opera House is a great idea ;)

Antoine

WOOOOOOW  :o

it's an honour to see my opera house on your city ! Im sooo happy thank you !!!

Merci mille fois c'est énorme !

mjig_dudy

Wow!  :o
That is simply amazing,  I love what you did with Antoine's opera house, i would never have thought that could have been made even better  &apls

Yoder7652

Quote from: Mulefisk on June 02, 2007, 03:37:06 PM
My god.. This CJ never ceases to amaze me.
Seriously, you are a Lot Editor God.

Tis true, tis true...we are not worthy! Good to see an update from you Badsim. As for Osturland's new home-away-from-home...It is quite splendid. I love your selection for the embassy and you know what I think about the Templar Plaza  ;D. Your work never ceases to amaze me. I find myself continually pouring over your pics for inspiration for my own projects. The work on the opera is fantastic...I love that you added construction to its side, this is the type of detail that only you think about. It looks so well put togther that one might think it apart of the batted building. The new underground parking lot and parisian block are wonderful additions to this eye-candy gem of a city. I look forward to the end of summer when you can better return  :thumbsup:

mattb325

Wow. This is exquisite, and you just don't get to truly appreciate the scale of your undertaking until you see these long shots....amazing. Then of course, there is the intricate detailing on the close-ups...bravo &apls

wouanagaine

Every update you make made me wonder why I still play that game

Great job ! I'm sure you'll get the most of my new tool

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Snaper

God save Badsim  :D

Buddhah

Not bad. You show us your talent - at least technically. You're a master of the LE but you should not have showned us the larger view of Antigone : this is showing us how this city is nothing else than a display of savoir-faire but this is far from being realistic -but I guess this is not your intention anyway.

callagrafx

Quote from: Buddhah on June 04, 2007, 05:48:45 AM
Not bad. You show us your talent - at least technically. You're a master of the LE but you should not have showned us the larger view of Antigone : this is showing us how this city is nothing else than a display of savoir-faire but this is far from being realistic -but I guess this is not your intention anyway.

What an odd comment...Since when do cities created with a computer game have to be realistic?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

NikNik

This is okay..........................................................................................  :o
....................................................................  :o
No seriously, this is not OK.................................................................................
.....................................................................  ;D
This is simply devine!
You are a LOT EDITING GOD. Admins out there! It's time for a new title box!

Anyhow enough with the sucking up.
Great to see you do some work on Antigone in your spare free time.

Nik-Nik