• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Pavlova Main Bar

Started by tooheys, February 15, 2010, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

I just added you on the Chile supporters list. About the decoration, you mean the hot pink and electric purple ?  ;) :D

BTW, I just put me down for the Brazil too as I love the Seleção (Brazilian team nickname) but it's sure when the Portugal - Brazil matches comes, I'll be for the Portugal..  ::) ;D Or we can be for only one team at the same time ?  $%Grinno$%
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Sorry Arthur, Shaun says it has to be repainted and I'm not aloud to show the public my decoration talents.....ever.....ever again.
$%Grinno$%
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

cameron1991

I would support NZ, but seeing as our second game is against Italy, I don't hold much hope for my national team  &mmm

So I'm going to support Spain for the FIFA World Cup. My reasoning is that they won the UEFA Euro 2008 Championship and I just like Spain and want them to win!  :D

tooheys

cameron1991, you have been added to the supporters roll. I'm sure the boss will be pleased you are supporting Spain  :) I'll leave it to you to justify it to your fellow Kiwis  :D (Diggis could probably help  ::) )

Thanks for dropping by, and you might have noticed we like to have a bit of fun around here.

ecoba

Ooh, you'll have to add me on the Portugal boat, with Arthur. They did very well last cup, and I had my hopes on them. So, I'll stick with that.

This could turn out to be very interesting!

Ethan

You've been added, Ethan  :thumbsup:

Myself.or.?

Well, this one isn't an easy one to call.
Actually I live in Italy, after almost 10 years of work and fun in London my mind still functions in english (that is, when it functions...), and my passport says I'm german. But then,... I can't stand italian football, England just ain't a choice (no, THAT ONE wasn't a goal 40 years ago and it never will be  $%Grinno$%) and the 90's celebrations in Berlin were simply epic.
So, if you don't mind adding another one, my support goes to Germany.
The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.

threestooges

What? You mean no one's taken the US yet? Can't have that. Throw my name in the ring for them. They're doing it this time, you just watch.
-Matt

tooheys

Myself.or.? , your on the list  ;) And you can always swap to Italy or England later  ;D

Matt you are a brave man  ::)

Dave

threestooges

Brave, or foolish?

To-ma-to, to-mah-to

And don't roll your eyes at me. They haven't lost yet.
-Matt

Getron

Added me to the Dutch. It's time that we win the World Cup.

Would be nice to be in Amsterdam in the Canals, when the trophy arrives.  ;D. Just like in '88 with the European Cup. But then I was to young to go  :(.

art128

Getron -> It sure it would be nice !  ;D You have been added to the list !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Myself.or.?

This is not about the World Cup, but it's still about Football (or Soccer, as some of you may call it). And 45 Years have been a very long time to wait for this.

So, like it or leave it, because !!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Edit: Please keep the language clean, ** are not acceptable to get around the filter, we are a family site.

joelyboy911

Well, New Zealand has beaten Serbia today in a warm-up friendly (or something...).

GO ALL WHITES!!!

(yes our team names sound a bit racist sometimes, they're not, don't worry)
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Silur

Add me to the Netherlands - my favorites from 1972

Nardo69

So, at the weekend "we" made the European Song Contest, so it's time we made the double! You know - 1954 - 1974 - 1990 - 2010

@Oranjefans: Dutch and World champion?  %wrd Never ...!

tooheys

What are you talking about Bernhard. The Aussies will provide the upset of the tournament in their very first game and Germany will be too devasted to continue  $%Grinno$%

Myself.or.?

Nice try mate, but only if we were talking Rugby.  :D

bat

swashbuckler