• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Pavlova Main Bar

Started by tooheys, February 15, 2010, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

Quote from: rooker1 on May 12, 2011, 03:45:44 AM
:D :D :D

Cough, cough.  You may need more than Art to clean this up.  ;)

Robin!  Grab a broom!  :D

rooker1

Hehehe, all done. 
I even gave a fresh coat of paint.....remember my paint job last time.  ::) ;)  And stocked the fridges, the bar stock will come later, they stopped at my house first.  ;D
Call me Robin, please.

fantozzi

Since 1998 I'm always wearing a shirt of the italian national soccer team during the time of the world cup or the european cup. In private of course, not at work or in church.

It never happened before to me ... this is a completely new situation ... what do you think? Is it okay to wear it this year again?

Is someone interested in world cup pre-analysis?

What do you think about Egypt? Last time the took part in the final round it was 1990, 28 years ago. I don't know - are they strong are they weak? Well, there's Mohamed Salah, end of may playing the champions league finals with Liverpool. A really great player.

What about Messi? 2014 Argentina was placed second. Are they stronger this time?

Or will Belgium surpise everyone?

matias93

This cup is going to be SO weird, with so many classic teams watching it from home!

There is also a lot of epic material on those underdog teams that somehow managed to classify, not only because of some repentine dumbness on their rivals, but also because of some authentic sport prowess on the qualificatories.

Even if Chile didn't classify (deservedly, IMHO, because of the horrible managering Pizzi did), for the sake of the tournament, I'll go with our traditional rivals, that have showed some impressive improvements under the direction of Ricardo Gareca.

Mark me as rooting for Perú on this championship; who knows, maybe they can overcome history this time...

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Kitsune

in Canada.... our team never makes the world cup because we cant win in Central America. So consider yourself fortunate you've atleast seen your team play :). I go for France due to my french heritage, although I do not speak French.
~ NAM Team Member

fantozzi

Yesterday Canada beat Russia 5:4 while to the surprise of all Switzerland beat world champion Finland. So Canada will meet Switzerland in the semi finals of the world cup. Ice hockey.