• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

QuoteBurg Eltz village pictures - present and to come - are dedicated to Joan , as I'm sure that's the kind of place she would like to live in.

Indeed it is!
The work you have done and are doing here is without equal - there is so much inspiration. In this hurry-up world we live in, it is so refreshing to be reminded that the broad brush strokes are just the foundation. The true art is in the careful touch of a talented hand guided by a keen eye and a patient heart.

Thank you...
Joan

Diggis

Wow... that made all the work I have done on these worth it.  &apls  That looks great.  I can rerender these without the water if you wish, or make some changes if you have another idea, just let me know.

BTW the rest of the area looks amazing, I was just too overcome with what you had done with my meagre offerings I forgot to mention all the other great stuff.

sauron620

All my congrats Badsim  :thumbsup: There's a lot of realism in your LOTs of farms.. well done!

germanpresa

Hello, it is the first time that I pass for this wonderful MD, one of the best in SC4.

I think that those who did this game never thought that can be done such work of art, I wish that this work lasts forever :)

Badsim

Thanks , again , for such great comments . :thumbsup:

A few personal replies ....

Quote from: Diggis on October 17, 2008, 07:37:12 AM
Wow... that made all the work I have done on these worth it. 

Thank you Diggis ...

Quote from: Diggis on October 17, 2008, 07:37:12 AM
 I can rerender these without the water if you wish, or make some changes if you have another idea, just let me know.

Well , I take this offering seriously , if ... if you intend to work about this not only for me but for a generic version usable by everybody .There's a true lack of props available to represent bridges crossed by streams . You have certainly noticed that I 've had to hijack as well the straight bridge props for ponds from Pegasus ... So my suggestion would be 1 - to render a dry version of these props ( straight & diagonal ones ) so it would be usable with all ploppable waters , 2 - to resize these props to 0.2,0.2,0.2 so all Mayor Mod ploppable stuff could be used with/on them . This is what I've done with yours ;

Again , thank you as I don't doubt that your free time isn't more extensible than mine . :thumbsup:

Quote from: sim-al2 on October 16, 2008, 12:51:26 PM

That reminds. I've got to try some of the stuff you do sometime...

Yep , sim-al2 , have seen the nuclear power plant . I expected that someone will recognize it but ... :D
Having myself reproduced a few Lots from SAC , my idol disappeared again  :'( , I take it as an honor and have to say that you did a great work with it !  :thumbsup:

Quote from: germanpresa on October 20, 2008, 07:33:57 PM
Hello, it is the first time that I pass for this wonderful MD, one of the best in SC4.

I think that those who did this game never thought that can be done such work of art, I wish that this work lasts forever :)

Thanks germanpresa and welcome here . After your post , by curiosity , I've searched for the vestiges of original Maxis' stuff in these pictures and , the result is that except the street , the Sims , a few props from the Castles set and a few effect as props (like crowds ,pigeons , horses , cows ) .... everything else is the pride of the SC4 community  ! ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second farm is finished , with two Lots .

The originality of this farm is the smoking heap of manure ... isn't it lovely ?  ;D

The third farm is finished too , with 2 Lots again ...

The originality of this one is obviously the construction of a new & modern warehouse/barn .

A few other views as I'm working on the surrounding landscape at the same time .

All that on a mosaic ...

And something special to finish ...

This is a very simple Lot , a small variation of Chrisadams' ones ...

But ;

I love that so much when I discover such strange props like this csx_Male_pee !  :D

That's all for today , thanks folks for your attention ...

Special thanks to Joan ( remember these pictures are dedicated ... ) for your kind and nice words . :)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

LP_Green

I love your pics...they're so scenic. it's just impressive and immense! I love what you do with the lot editor. I sometimes spend like 30 minutes to look at your thread just to get some inspiration. awesome work. :)

metasmurf

Impressive indeed  &apls

Orange_o_

I like your job, it's beautifull  :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

rooker1

Super work again....
I love the cyclists LOT.  That one is just priceless.
&apls
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

south park

OMG , that's just perfect the best of the LE has again struck !! $%Grinno$% &apls
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

art128

another awesome work on the LE Cedric  :thumbsup: with a really good mosaic  :thumbsup:
but just I thing, (I say that in french)
j'aurais plus vue la bétonneuse aller de l'autre côté  ;), vers la sortit  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Sublime comme toujours, la nature est incroyable. J'adore la mosaique

This is so beautiful, I love your fileds and nature, Great work Cédric
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

jmyers2043

That was a very nice series of pictures. I enjoyed looking at all of them.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

bat

Awesome work there on that landscape and farms!
Really beautiful pictures of that area!
Great update!
Really realistic, too! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more... ;)

metarvo

Oh, Cedric.  If I didn't know what they were, I would say that those cylinder-shaped objects look like the hay bales I see in my area.  :D  :thumbsup:  This may be the "rural" AntigOne, but it's still AntigOne, and the lots continue to exhibit superior quality.  This is great, Cedric.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

gobo77

Sorry for my bad english....

JoeST

There is nothing better than catching up with your MD, its the greatest thing just to get lost in all the detail.

also, the roundabout just outside the burg-elise (sp ::)) has footpaths, would it not be possible to create a simple texture override for that?

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Badsim

I'm glad , very glad , that you enjoy AntigOne's rural country as much as AntigOne's city . My work here having never been more complexe .
Indeed , working with resized Lots - and some of them overlaping - , this work is so complexe and empiric , have to say , that I always expect a CTD... but ereything works so far , that's incredible what this game is able to endure !  ::)

Orange , you're so welcome here and having had a preview about your second props pack to come ( thanks to art128 ...) let me tell you how I'm impatient to get it as these props matches perfectly with what I'm currently doing !  :thumbsup:  &apls &apls

Indeed , Joe , I would have to create not a simple one but several textures ... and I'm not ready to spend so much time for that single use .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One sheep ... two sheep ... three sheep ...

In France , when you can't sleep , we use to say that you have to count sheep ... I wonder why as that did never work for me . $%Grinno$%

One shepherd , three sheepdogs ( look at attentively ...) and more than three sheep on those pictures . ;D

That's a transit enabled Lot with hidden connexions .
Well , it would be legitimate to wonder from where those sheep are coming . The fourth farm of Burg Eltz is the sheepfold .
I've used those 3 BATs ;

This one is availble at simcityplaza.de

And here we go ...

Some overviews ...

And an autumnal - my favorite SC4 season - mosaic .

Have still a few things to do here before to come back to AntigOne's city - which begins missing me seriously how working on Burg Eltz interesting is . ::)

Thank you .

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Simpson

C'est incroyable, je crois n'avoir jamais vu un village aussi réaliste et beau
J'adore l'image avec tous les moutons lol, tes champs sont sublime. La vue d'ensemble rend très bien

This is absolutely splendid, I love the general picture. And also the mosaic is fantastic
Great work Cédric
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

iamgoingtoeatyou

You have quite the overactive imagination :P