• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . . current projects

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bipin

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I appreciate!  :thumbsup: I don't think I've stuck with a project this long before. It began after I got really involved CSL and was inspired by all its curvlinear, organic goodness. Also, sorry about the picture size - I know, that load time is god-awful.  &mmm

art128

No worries. :) Load time shouldn't be a problem for most people but as we can't be sure about everyone it's better to be safe. :) You don't need to resize it before uploading, using the tag i edited your post with is enough. :) (and it's also for people who may use a 4/3 screen or not a full sized browser window, like myself.)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simcoug

Since this thread just showed up, I'll put this here...

I've been working on a set of lots (2x3 & 3x3) that, when combined, create small neighborhoods with a little alleyway running behind the lots.  I see this set up in older neighborhoods that are still close to the center of town. 

siemanthepieman

FrankU

brick_mortimer

Quote from: Simcoug on May 30, 2017, 10:49:40 AM
Since this thread just showed up, I'll put this here...
Wow, just wow :o
This is sooo cool!

It could even work as the "center" of smaller villages
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

siemanthepieman

Quote from: siemanthepieman on May 27, 2017, 04:39:44 AM
I have been working on building up the agriculture in my region and also a state forest. Lots of MMP trees = slow going.

From 20 March

To tonight

Still a way to go!

And just when I was tempted to post an updated shot showing quite some progress made the last few evenings, I come home tonight to see that it seems my three year old -  who until just now I was quite pleased to see following the Timbuktu tutorials and learning to build a city - has deleted the region setting me back to where I was at my last backup about a month ago!

Oh well, I wasn't completely satisfied with how either the farm fields or forest had turned out. I guess a forced practice run isn't (necessarily) a bad thing.

Dantes

Palace of Daimyō

SC4D-Members sleep for free  :P

At after seven (?) years first urbanism space:

More in my MD.

Maxim Vm

Lovely development :) In your 2nd picture, there are several mid-rise appartements with a diagonal green line going through the building facade. What are they called or where can I find them?

Tyberius06

Quote from: Maxim Vm on July 16, 2017, 08:03:32 AM
Lovely development :) In your 2nd picture, there are several mid-rise appartements with a diagonal green line going through the building facade. What are they called or where can I find them?

Hi!

That apartment building is the MattB325's POD Apartments and can be found on STEX. Click onto the link! :)

Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

CasperVg

Click for full-scale image.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

vinlabsc3k

It's a nice shot, :thumbsup: but certainly I will never live under a plane that lands or takes-off. &mmm
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

ChiefZDN

This is what I made: fictional network textures!

Linkie

Tarkus

Doing a little "study" for a potential new region:

Still some refinement to do with my plugins.

-Alex

Wiimeiser

Quote from: CasperVg on September 16, 2017, 05:11:36 AM

Click for full-scale image.
I wish I knew how to build airports like that... I have no idea what I'm doing with them. Also, is that RHW-to-Roundabout connection working?

Quote from: vinlabsc3k on September 16, 2017, 12:59:13 PM
It's a nice shot, :thumbsup: but certainly I will never live under a plane that lands or takes-off. &mmm
This, there should be empty space for a bit just for safety reasons. To about where that street in its path goes offscreen should do.
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

kelis

Hello guys;

I'm working in the artificials islands located in the bay of Saitama. Today I've created the main heliport of the Prefecture. Here you can see the result. Hope you like it.

#Tokyu Heliport

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Themistokles

Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

CasperVg

Quote from: Wiimeiser on November 10, 2017, 06:45:51 PM
I wish I knew how to build airports like that... I have no idea what I'm doing with them. Also, is that RHW-to-Roundabout connection working?

Technically, yes - but really it's just an avenue that converts to RHW immediately after the roundabout. Just drag RHW4 into an avenue tile and it will create a seamless transition.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

kelis

Quote from: Themistokles on November 11, 2017, 03:20:59 AM
That grass is scary real! :o

Actually it is real  $%Grinno$%

I took a satelite picture from the a original Heliport.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Simmer2

The "runway" patchy asphalt work makes all the difference &apls &apls
Its those "little" details that truly makes it stand out.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________