• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

I have a big news. Not the one that would be the best, but still.

What I thought was a hard drive crash, was just a very very bad virus that went though Microsoft Security Essential. I restored the system to two days ago, and it is working very well. That's what I like with computers, you have the ability to go back in time.  :satisfied:

So, I'm back on track. I'll continue the two updates I have ready for you, but after that I'll commence to make a new version of Hiroshima. More accurate to the actual one.  :P

I thank you guys for your support. It's great to see that I can count on you!   &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Good news my friend !! I hope you can do another great japanese city and that we can see it !!

Greetings my friend and good luck  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Ricky112233

I have loved and been inspired by your Japanese cities!

I'm back BTW! RL has kept me busy, especially when I stupidly oc'ed my pc! &mmm

Hope Hiroshima will be revived and will make the greatest come-back SC4D has ever seen! :thumbsup:

-Ricky
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

kbieniu7

Nice to hear it. I'm waiting, when you will find some time, to show us something new. :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

moonlinght

Hope you can show us wonderful pictures again :)

Kergelen

Glad to hear it. Would be a pity not to see more of your mosaics and pictures :)

Links to SC4 websites

RickD

That was a shock! I am glad you did not lose everything. You should really do a backup from time to time.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

Hope you can show us wonderful pictures again too  :)

*little-brother-hug*    :P Art123-chan  :thumbsup:

art128

Thank you guys. :)

As promised, here is one of the two last update I had for you. Before I show you some pictures from New Hiroshima.

This update is featuring Aioi, a town located a little before Kobe and which is near the sea.

A mosaic showing most of the town, from the hill side to the tea fields near the sea. (oops, we can't actually see the tea fields on that picture.)

A commuter train passing by a row of houses. ( notice my extremely blurry train.)

A typical housing estate.

The town's castle, along a small river.

The post office.

And that's all for today!

Stay tuned for next week update, Lake Hamana here we come!

Also, do you like these themed updates? If yes I can probably make some more. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Great work.  &apls Nice to see that you have restored everything.

Tokugawa

Maginfique !!!  &apls

I really like this, it makes me wanna finish my architecture studies and get a job in Japan  $%Grinno$%
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

noahclem

Lovely update  &apls  I particularly like the picture with the train coming out of the tunnel and the station area. Great mosaic as always  :thumbsup:

kelis

Nice to see more pictures here, I like so much this Japanese style my friend !

In a few minutes I will put my first pictures of my japanese region, I hope you like it Arthur  :)

Saludos y cuidate amigo.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Allein

Beautiful pictures :thumbsup:

Good news that you could repare you HDD ,and good luck for you RL :thumbsup:

unit2981

I love the small city feel of your pictures  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Tokugawa on July 24, 2012, 12:47:51 AM
Maginfique !!!  &apls

I really like this, it makes me wanna finish my architecture studies and get a job in Japan  $%Grinno$%

That makes two of us  ;D. Although I heard starting architects are all unpaid  &mmm
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

art128

Thanks for the comments, guys! just a few replies.

Quote from: unit2981 on July 24, 2012, 04:13:13 AMThat makes two of us  ;D. Although I heard starting architects are all unpaid  &mmm
Quote from: Tokugawa on July 24, 2012, 12:47:51 AMit makes me wanna finish my architecture studies and get a job in Japan  $%Grinno$%

Tell me more about it, please; I want to see if I still have a chance in Architecture, as it something that really interest me.

Quote from: kelis on July 24, 2012, 03:40:15 AMIn a few minutes I will put my first pictures of my japanese region, I hope you like it Arthur  :)

Of course I'll like it, Jonathan. Tu anterior Osaka era mi principal inspiración para mis ciudades Japonesas

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Fantastic update and if you are going to try and do better than you already do, than we are in for a huge treat.
Great work my friend!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Framly

Great Update! Looking forward to your New Hiroshima ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

nas-t

great to have you back here with this awesome update! looking forward to see more :)

Dantes

It's wow.  :o A Cherry wood  &ops I love this Idea  &ops Beautiful streets again Ototo-kun  :thumbsup: