• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

I`m a bit slow today  ;D , What do you mean by saving 1280 objects ? By lots or in total of all the lots that you have in your plugins folder ? About the new design of la Gare du Nord, simply amazing how you put life in those lots. &apls &apls &apls

oyd

QuoteAs always with me , a lot a pictures of the same thing
thats what is special about your work.... there are only few who can show just about the same pictures and in each picture show something new.....  :thumbsup:
great work as usual &apls
"Dear Prudence wont you come out and play..."

Khiyana

Your pictures are full of life, whenever I'm looking your cities, I can hear the traffic, the people's talking, I can feel the wind and I wish, I could walk in your city to look some more of your wonders!

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

thundercrack83

I have to remove my eyes from the front of my monitor and remove my jaw from the floor. Wow. This deserves some karma!

bat

Awesome work on that train station! Beautiful area there! :thumbsup:

Antoine

excellent work my friend !

Fledder200

i'm not gonna comment...because i keep on repeating myself!  :D

&apls
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Heblem

excelletn work very well done lot and detailed  &apls &apls :thumbsup:

Shadow Assassin

Very nice!

Needs more traffic, more hustle-bustle!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Ennedi

The Gare Du Nord and all it's surrounding is fantastic!

About your LE skills - nothing to say :D You are a truly master!  &apls

But looking at your MD I see the new fascinating area: what and how to make to prepare as beatiful objects as your modified lots, wchich could be used in various surroundings?

PS: An answer for you is waiting in Shosaloza (the first part of it I suppose  ;))

It was a great pleasure to stay here for a while!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Badsim

Hello all ,

That's a great day ; I'm on holidays ! %BUd%

Sorry , I don't use to bump my own MD with just replies , but some of you have requested precisions ...

Quote from: iamgoingtoeatyou on September 22, 2007, 12:09:35 PM
I also must ask, in some pictures, you have more than one type of train mod, do you have a mod that has not been released that allows you to have more than one train mod? anyways, great work! :thumbsup:

Not at all , alas ! The only running Rail Mod is the SMP NSB Train Mod , everything else ( an industrial and ... a monorail  :P ) are timed props from BSC ... ;)

Quote from: kimcar on September 22, 2007, 12:50:29 PM
I`m a bit slow today  ;D , What do you mean by saving 1280 objects ? By lots or in total of all the lots that you have in your plugins folder ?
Just go There  ;)

Quote from: thundercrack83 on September 22, 2007, 10:33:44 PM
This deserves some karma!
Not sure that this is totally deserved - I mean that these karma points should be rather reserved for those are giving something useful to the community - but thanks a lot Derry !

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on September 24, 2007, 02:30:54 AM
Very nice!

Needs more traffic, more hustle-bustle!
I totally aggree ! I want traffic congestions . :)... I'll certainly create a Traffic generator with the "Heavy traffic" one .... :P

A big thank you to others posters ... and welcome to sebbyb , Madeira and Ennedi as new AntigOne's reviewers .

The picture above isn't only there to suggest holidays but is there too for Ennedi ... That's what's possible to create using Sorchin's stuff - Here with Jeronij's ploppable mossy rocks and Pegasus 'MossyGranite rock Mod... I'll reply in your MD a bit later ; like you , I need to prepare and translate  :-[ everything before to post something . ;)

I think that I need to forget AntigOne 's downtown for a while , with the recent Rural Renewal Project from Chrisadams , a new and exciting era is coming . ::)

See you ...

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Ennedi

@Badsim,

Your picture is one of the best things made with Scorchin's flora I have ever seen :thumbsup:
I showed some negative aspects of it in my MD, but you showed the positive side beautifully!

It's a strange game - it sems it is possible to make something beautiful from everything - it only needs some work and creativity  ;)
And it's a great pleasure for me to do it in such good company  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

Wonderful new picture there! Great looking river! :thumbsup:

NikNik

Wicked!

just marvelous job done! Very good thought to split the bus station and the train station.
Just awsome to look at your pictures. Nothing can be added there, even for my eagle eyes. So I start nagging about the RL photo instead. Is that guy just behind the BMW illigally dumping his garbage there?

LOL.

Enjoy your holidays.

Nik-Nik

kimcar

:thumbsup: Thanks mate for the info.

iamgoingtoeatyou

timed props? wow, you sure are a tricky one :P

btw, more traffic? i think your area looks great, and the traffic amount is just right :) '

very nice lake area aswell ;D

thundercrack83

Not sure that this is totally deserved - I mean that these karma points should be rather reserved for those are giving something useful to the community...

I agree totally, and posting your magnificent work here is definitely giving something useful to the community!

Kokopelli

It  has been a month since I dropped by last. Your new work, as usual, is outstanding. Thank you.

sebes

Wow Badsim - once again you had me drooling over my keyboard...  Your Gare Du Nord is awesome. You Rock  &dance
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN