• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Island Nation of Bob [Update 5- 4/23/10]

Started by Cyclone1001, January 30, 2010, 04:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

Wow, you've done some great work here, my friend. I'm sorry I haven't stopped by before, but, that will change after now.

Ethan  :)

canyonjumper

Wow! Simplicity rules ;D! I haven't thought of using FLuPs under an RHW before... ;D

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

sim-al2

Very nice looking cities! Your use of lots is really creative too.  :thumbsup: How large is your island, since most small islands don't have any rails, so I assume that it might be a good sized island?
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Kevin1a

While I can't honestly say I agree with all of your design decisions (there isn't really anyone I can say that about!), I do find your city very interesting, especially with your extensive use of custom content.  My favorite pic is 5-6 with the lake and the large parking lot.  One thing that is conspicuously absent in a lot of SC cities is parking.  Even downtown areas in large market cities often have some surface lots.  I thought the park with the lake looked kind of like Cheesman park in Denver, CO.  I don't think it has a lake, but it has a road that goes around it like that.  I do like the airport as well.

Is there any chance of a few more pictures of the waterfront looking in from out on the water?

Nanami

Cyclone1001

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

marsh

The runway looks cool. Kinda Tropicaly   :P

,marsh  :thumbsup:

Nanami

RickD

Nice runway shot! But why would anyone want to leave the Island Nation of Bob? I'd be happy to fly to there. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Kevin1a

The runway makes me think of Charlotte Amari (sp) in the Virgin Islands, never been there, but I've (crash ()stsfd()) landed on it in flight simulator, and I found some dirt cheap airline tickets a while back, but spent my money to visit relatives in Germany instead.