• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . . current projects

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

I have two railway stations in the city center, this is clearly the older terminal station, it is mainly intended for tourists and users of public transport. Next to a tram stops, there are two bus stops: Green for regional bus services and  orange for the city bus service.
Also a bike rental / bike repair shop / bike shop has removed with a special permit from the station forecourt space a little and opened a small business.

Before the station opens up a large space is part of a historic group of buildings on the old terminus of the heard.

There are places on the bike course, the regional trains are set to take on bicycles.

Until next time!

vortext

Terring, I wouldn't mind following this project from the early construction onwards!  ;) In any case, it seems promising.  :thumbsup:

Dantes, lovely station area!  :thumbsup: Mind telling where you found the small GLR-in-road station?
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Gugu3

Bipin

Going back to my favourite motifs; those of urban decay:

If you've ever seen Detropia, you know what I'm going after. ;)

Shroud

I'm a huge fan of this project Bipin! The overpasses look great.

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

Kitsune

amazing... and the bottom picture looks like it has the Humber Hump too (just about anyone in Toronto has heard of it... you could go airborne on a expressway going over it  &hlp)
~ NAM Team Member

Swordmaster

Love that! It's good to see the underside models behave reasonably well on sloped sections. I believe this was a major showstopper for similar projects in the past. The deck parts may need some further tweaking, though, I think.

Cheers
Willy

Bipin

Quote from: Swordmaster on June 11, 2013, 07:21:51 AM
Love that! It's good to see the underside models behave reasonably well on sloped sections. I believe this was a major showstopper for similar projects in the past. The deck parts may need some further tweaking, though, I think.

Cheers
Willy

Yeah, I'm glad it turned out well, you can thank Maarten for a lot of that too! By the way, please elaborate on what you mean by tweaking. Just a heads up, some texture issues are the result of interim ploppable filler pieces.

Bipin

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't help not posting this:

A neat find that I didn't know was an intended feature in the NAM! Look closely and you may spot it if you don't know what I mean.  :thumbsup:

Indiana Joe

Neat!  How exactly is that accomplished?  Plop an extended transition on a gentle slope?

The viaduct project is looking spectacular by the way.

spot

Quote from: Indiana Joe on June 12, 2013, 05:15:58 PM
Neat!  How exactly is that accomplished?  Plop an extended transition on a gentle slope?

The viaduct project is looking spectacular by the way.

He's using the flex long transition from L0 to L2.  It's very sweet looking.

kassarc16

Those models are looking very nice, though I'd prefer a slightly less beat-up road surface if I were to use them. Your UD project looks very nice.

Terring7

I'm working on the Maxis state fair. As you can see, I'm reloting it to make it more futuristic. In the future, the Internet and virtual reality may replace the ordinary fairs with cyberfairs, where everything will take place in cyberspace.

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Earth quake

Nice project Terring. ;)

I'm currently working on a new city and here you can see a part of the suburbs.
In addition to some homes that aren't still growing, I have to modify some Maxis houses and add modifications to the Junior High School.

Terring7

By the way, this project has been completed

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

APSMS

Preparation for a potential reinterpretation CJ of my "hometown". Shouldn't be too hard to guess where it's supposed to be.

Anyone who knows where will obviously see why this is not a recreation per se. Color would be the first indicator, btw.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Gugu3

Kitsune

Still Plunking away on suburbs.. after I get this filled out, I still got another 8-9 large tiles to go:

~ NAM Team Member

FrankU

Hi,
Is this one large tile filled with small streets, waiting for residentials to pop up? How long did it take you to fill it with all the streets? Could you give us some close ups?