• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . . current projects

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

Thanks Evillions8, nice town too :) . The hilly road is a bit to steep however in some parts. By the way, from where did you get the pier? I think it's a modular sea village, right?

80 years later, with apartment buildings this time

It seems that I just hit the limit. Traffic start to rise, so I think I should build subway railroads as well...

Meanwhile, have a look at those pictures :)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

mike3775

Quote from: Terring7 on September 24, 2012, 11:41:57 AM
I'm going to build this in Simcity!

You know, I have thought of trying that myself with one of the landmark lots I downloaded(got the link from one of your threads in fact) where parts of a city are enclosed in a spherical dome lot

dragonshardz

Quote from: Terring7 on August 13, 2012, 12:13:51 PM

Lower left corner. Gold spaceship. That right there is an Armageddon, a battleship in EVE Online.

Where did you get that?

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

ElPhantasmo69

Some generic Airlines. Two are based on real-world companies, past and present and the other two are completely fictional. Most of the models have been generously licensed  by members of the Flight Simulator community with only a couple of exceptions still awaiting permission.

Titan Airways is actually one of the UK's premiere charter airlines and have one of the coolest paint schemes. With that in mind I set out to expand upon their current fleet which includes the 737-300, 757 and 767. The Sim fleet is now comprised of the 737-800, 757-200, 767-300er, 747-8i, 787-9 and A330-300

Caledonian is based on British Caledonian, another UK based company that operated in the 70's and 80's before being acquired by British Airways. Back then, the most prestigious aircraft they flew included the A310-200 and 747-200. Although we can find the A310 in the appropriate SCAG download, after the SIM Caledonian moved it's operation to your nation, the company thrived and now flies ultra cool planes such as the 747-8i, A319, A320, 757-200 and the Concorde. Oh yeah, they also fly the Airbus A350-900.

Gryphonair is one of those generic airlines. They don't have a huge variety of airframes but they can still serve as a good national carrier with a fleet of A319, 737-800, 787-8 and 787-9's.

Finally, Phoenix is the other generic carrier, one that can fill the role of low-cost or no-frills a la Southwest. They own the B717, 737-800 and 787-8

There is still a potential to add the 777-200 and 300er to a couple of these fleets but after spending months on this already, I'm getting a little antsy and just want to play with them. So far, I'm still waiting for permission to release the 747 and 777 (if I decide to do it). The Concorde will likely be a casualty as in real-life.

There is a fairly extensive list of dependencies but everyone that will be interested is going to have most of them anyways. One of the best-kept secrets (sort of) is the dependencies residing at http://bripizza.net/sc4/index.html - the ground handling sets which add a little bit extra realism to the airport activity.

Finally, there will be NO NIGHTLITES. I have a general idea of how to do them, but I just have no desire since I never play in day/night mode.

Also, I'm selfish. Meh.

Paul 999

A view of my new region, i will start a MD soon, or whit the Christmas holiday...

pierrebaptiste

Quote from: ElPhantasmo69 on October 20, 2012, 12:00:31 PM
Some generic Airlines. Two are based on real-world companies, past and present and the other two are completely fictional. Most of the models have been generously licensed  by members of the Flight Simulator community with only a couple of exceptions still awaiting permission.

Hello

Very good  &apls

Can you contact me by private message please ? I have need of a gmax's creator for a project with a specific plan  :thumbsup:

Thanks

vortext

Nice preview Paul999, looking forward to your new MD!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

wallasey

Paul999 that region looks epic! I look forward to seeing how that develops!

I've been starting fresh...

RickD

Quote from: Paul 999 on October 25, 2012, 09:56:19 AM
A view of my new region, i will start a MD soon, or whit the Christmas holiday...

Oh, cool, lots of space for new freeways.  ;D
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Terring7

Did you notice something... interesting in this layout? ;)

The Choice is Ours
---

FrankU

Quote from: Terring7 on November 12, 2012, 10:33:24 AM
Did you notice something... interesting in this layout? ;)

Maybe you need Dedgren's Circular farm fields? Or more FAR pieces?

Terring7

Actually I'm talking about the almost circular red road :satisfied:
The Choice is Ours
---

ivo_su

Quote from: Terring7 on September 24, 2012, 11:41:57 AM
I'm going to build this in Simcity!

Looks like a really big challenge to recreate, but if you succeed you will be a great achievement.

FrankU

Quote from: Terring7 on November 13, 2012, 04:22:47 AM
Actually I'm talking about the almost circular red road :satisfied:

Yes, I saw that, but is it just a red line on a self made image, or is it a road on a city tile? I could not see that.
And if it is a road on a city tile, are you going to tell us how you made it?

Terring7

Quote from: FrankU on November 20, 2012, 04:05:35 AMYes, I saw that, but is it just a red line on a self made image, or is it a road on a city tile? I could not see that.

It's a truly road, not a line. It's a 16gonical shape, by using the FAR roads

The Choice is Ours
---

Bipin

Quote from: Terring7 on December 05, 2012, 04:33:10 AM
Quote from: FrankU on November 20, 2012, 04:05:35 AMYes, I saw that, but is it just a red line on a self made image, or is it a road on a city tile? I could not see that.

It's a truly road, not a line. It's a 16gonical shape, by using the FAR roads

That looks pretty good; very smooth!

Swordmaster

Yes, that's how I make wide curves for railroads as well. You can even put in an additional FAR piece and it's still quite smooth.

Cheers
Willy