• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP - Delecto's Experimental Lab

Started by Delecto, October 21, 2009, 05:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Sciurus

Same comment as yesterday, wonderful! And I'm waiting with impatience the Berlin's BATs you'll do!! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Delecto

Thank's guys, the Pearl is on the final stage and TWrecks put it the definitive touch.

new project... Grand Kamelia

Earth quake

The Grand Kamelia is just splendid. &apls

Andreas

Wow, you can't believe how long I was waiting for large mid-rise blocks like this! Definitely a most welcome addition that will fit perfectly on a new set of residential megalots. :)
Andreas

metasmurf

Very nice apartment buildings, and the midrise looks nice too.  :thumbsup:

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

SimNation

Love how this set of yours is turning out. It will definately give my European tilset something a lot more modern looking for a change.

Delecto

Well, Grand Kamelia is not for at once. A lot of work before obtaining something really good. That falls well, I am a very patient guy.  ;)

Here is on the other hand what is finished (or almost). I write the ReadMe and made the package. On the STEX at the end of this week.

Bat by Delecto.
Modding & Lot Design by TWrecks.

PEARL_1_Orthogonal
Inhabitants: 80
Grow Stage: 4

Blue 2x2

Green 2x2

Red 2x2

Pearl_1_Diagonal
Inhabitants: 80

Blue 2x2 (left & right)

Green 2x2 (left & right)

Red 2x2 (left & right)

Pearl_2
Inhabitants: 160

4x5

5x4

5x5

Pearl_3
Inhabitants: 240

4x5

5x4

5x5

Pearl_4
Inhabitants: 320
Grow Stage: 5

4x5_a

4x5_b

5x4

5x5_a

5x5_b

And with the extensive use of families, the lots will be every time different.  ::)

Hope you like it.
DEL!

Girafe

Awesome Delecto

these BAts are so beautiful and Lots are perfect, it remembers me Finland  ::)

&apls &apls &apls

wait to see them in the LEX   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

xxdita

Del, you should consider updating these works with SC4PIM and going for a LEX Candidacy. They are quite nice.  :thumbsup:

SimNation

These are fantastic...any chance you could make a 1x1 version that is only the building? It would look nice in some areas I have that have limited space.

Andreas

In some of the pics, there's a tree growing on the paths (maybe it's not centered properly, so it "shifts" position when rotating the lot - can be annoying). ;) But those are very nice, the perfect 70's midrise blocks that have been erected in the outskirts of pretty much every Central European city.
Andreas

Sciurus

(Parenthèse française, vu que tu le parles), j'aime beaucoup les LOTs, ils sont vraiment bien faits! J'espère qu'ils seront bientôt en téléchargement!! &hlp
So after this little french speaking, I come back to english. I really like LOTs, I find those good made! I hope they'll be soon in download, maybe on the LEX? I hope for you if you ran for it ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

WC_EEND

I would really like to see these on the LEX ::)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

T Wrecks

Quote from: xxdita on December 07, 2009, 04:50:14 PM
Del, you should consider updating these works with SC4PIM and going for a LEX Candidacy. They are quite nice.  :thumbsup:
Could you expand a little on what exactly should be updated with SC4PIM?

xxdita

Wouanagaine's SC4PIM allows you to create new building exemplars and lots, with stats which are in line with CAM. Or it allows you to modify existing building exemplars with a simple right click of your mouse, then automatically updates the lot's stage appropriate to CAM. I'm sure Andreas would agree just how easy it is to master this new tool. Just take a look at the User Guide from the LEX for the specifics, and if you still have any questions, just ask!
SC4PIM takes all of the guesswork out of modding lots of all kinds, giving batters more time to work on bats, and less time thinking about modding.   ;)

Andreas

Well, as much as I like SC4PIM, T Wrecks is one of the few guys who really don't need help when finding balanced stats. ;) I don't know if you were around those times already, but he was one of the researchers that compiled the very first lists of proper building stats, together with a huge patch for existing buildings from the STEX that he fixed manually with the Reader, balancing the exaggerated values that have been assigned by the Maxis PIM via inexperienced BATters.
Andreas

xxdita

Of course the name is as familiar as SimGoober, iLive and Tropod, among others. Though I wasn't active in the community, I've been around a while (joined ST in '03). And I remember downloading that patch.  ;)

T Wrecks, it may be quite helpful to us if you'd take a look at RippleJet's latest properties.xml for SC4PIM. It would also give you a better idea of exactly how the building stats are derived, so you know what to expect from it. SC4PIM also fits lots appropriately into the range of growth stages allowed by CAM. So I think even the most experienced of modders should find it useful, not having to learn a new system from scratch.