• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachhagen

Thanks guys! Im in and registered. I appreciate looking into it and fixing it.

hartmann307

Hi, i have problem to activate my LEX account. Confirmation e-mails not coming. I've registered username is hartmann307.
Please help. :'(

Tarkus

Hi hartmann307-

I've just manually activated your account, so you should be able to get onto the exchange now. :thumbsup:

-Alex

sookie

Hello
I have a problem with my registration...i cannot confirm my registration...
When I open the confirmation link the page loads with the following error

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /csxlex/lex_userreg.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My username is sookie

Thanks in advance!

Tarkus

Hi sookie-

I've just manually activated your account, so you should be good to go now--enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

bigox420

Hi, i tried to reset my password,but never received email. My username is bigox420. Thank you for your time.

jorge34

hello , I have problems to enter sc4lex for downloads .. and I do not understand it. Thanks
jorge34
jorgerts

jorge34

hello , I have problems to enter sc4lex for downloads .. and I do not understand it. Thanks
[removed for your security -Tarkus/Admin]
jorge34
jorgerts

Tarkus

Hi jorge34-

I've just responded to your PM with details.  I've also removed your email address from the post, as posting it in that format on an internet forum (or any site, really) alerts spambots to its existence.

-Alex

Link

I cant activate my account because
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /csxlex/lex_userreg.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can you guys help me?

my account is MarkJK, [email removed for your security]

Tarkus

Hi Link-

I've just manually activated your account, so it should work now.  Also removed your email address from the post to prevent spambots from getting hold of it.

-Alex

larwan

Password change link does not work in email received.  Tried re-registering with a new email address but have not received a response.  Any Help???

Allzirah

Hi!
I have tried to reset my password several times but never got an e-mail with the instructions. Can you help me? My LEX user name is Allzirah. Thanks!

Tarkus

Hi larwan-

I've just replied to your PM and sent you the details on the password reset.

-Alex

mrskeud

bonjour probleme de mot de passe en attente merci

Tarkus

Hi mrskeud-

I've just manually reset your password and sent you the details via PM.

(Google translate)

Je viens de réinitialiser manuellement votre mot de passe et de vous envoyer les détails via PM.

-Alex

mrskeud

merci je viens de teste sa ne fonctionne pas cordialement

mrskeud

pardon desole sa fonctionne merci a vous

Daniel Brampton

Hi. I can't activate my LEX account I'm not receiving activation emails. My username is Mutley1978.