• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlasky

I really dig the Townsley! Great job Aaron-city-san :P
My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0

gn_leugim

here, you should see it here and then :P

great bats man :D

Aaron Graham

cprimm- Thank you, I do have tutorials on Youtube, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/user/Zwisk100

Girafe- Thank you, yeah I should show the Sim City 4 community the tutorials. I have posted the link I think in the past, but I will be hard to find that post again.

Vlasky- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Townsley

Here's another update, I have made some new furniture and next I will need to add roof junk, some bushes, and then off the the texturing I think. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

RickD

I have been away for a couple of weeks and on my return I find great new buildings from you. Thank you.  ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Vlasky

Very fast and good progress! I like it!
My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0

darknono35

Here another excellent BAT from NYC, keep it up my friend  :thumbsup:

NYBT   -   USA Buildings   -   CBT

Aaron Graham

RickD- Thank you!!! :D

Vlasky- Thank you buddy!!! :D

darknono35- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Townsley

Here's a light update, I'm working on the buildings junk so I can go in to the texturing. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

noahclem

Fantastic as usual  &apls  Would you ever consider doing diagonal renders?

Swordmaster

Your recent work is really great, Aaron. Love it all.

I'd second Noah's diagonal idea. The world needs more diagonal.

Cheers
Willy

Aaron Graham

GeometryMath Algebra- Thank you!!! :D

Ceafus 88- Thank you, I'm happy to see that you vist my thread again. :)

Darknono35- Thank you!!! :D

noahclem & Swordmaster- Thank you, I have thought about doing diagonals for a long time, but working with diagonals is hard for me, I will have to figure something out if I'm to make them. It's more that just rotating the building, it will need to be scale sense it is a wall to wall building.

NYBT Townsley

Here's another update to my building, it's almost finished. I still have a little more texturing to do. :D

kelis

Fantastic work as always !! I got to say that you are improved a lot, each time that I visit this thread your skills are better and better.

Congratulations and Greetings mate  :thumbsup:

P.S: What about this great building ? I would like to use it on my city  :)

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9816/parktowersapartmets01.jpg
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

whatevermind

Ooh, coming along nicely! The two brick colors for the visible and "hidden" parts is a neat change as well.  :thumbsup:

FrankU

I really should dedicate a certain tile just for your buildings! Great as always.  &apls

Aaron Graham

kelis- Thank you, I was taking to Vlasky about the Park Towers, I was telling him I wanted to start the building over again, I know ot's going to take a long time for it to reach the finish line and I am so sorry for that. :(

whatevermind- Thank you!!! :D

FrankU- Thank you, I would love to see your city with a bunch of my buildings. :D

NYBT Townsley

Here's another update next is the night lights for the windows and, I still think there a few detail missing, I may add them depend how much time I have for the building. I want to upload this before the month is over with. :D

Edit: Here's the variation render, I still need to some work on the water tank top and the gray think on the walls that surround the water tank.

Wow!!! two updates in one day!!!! :O

Aaron Graham

NYBT Townsley

Looks like nobody looked at my threads update. :(

Here's the night light render for you guys that care. :)

Pioneer

c.p.

Wow, this is awesome.  :thumbsup: You've pretty much achieved perfection with these New York style buildings, as far as I can see.

Vlasky

I've overlooked your update before. As I said before, imho probably your best color variations ever, and nighlight is excellent.

Swordmaster

You got it.

I said you got it!!

Cheers
Willy

Jack_wilds

what do U mean nobody looked at the updates  ()what()  I liked it so much I DL'd the pic to look at it better... I just didn't have anything of substance to say   :P ... BUT I did look  ;) ...
:)