• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowkee33

Looks like you're using the tile for the bricks.  I don't know how complicated you've made that material, but it might not be too hard for each shade of brick to use a different random seed.  I might also suggest the 3D speckle map for the grey, it looks a little polished next to the bricks.

Anyway, it looks real good :)

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you!!! :D

Lowkee33- Thank you, I am not using the tiled bricks on this one, sorry for that. :P

NYBT 41 Park Avenue

Here's an other update, I hope I can finish before the week is over with, i'm not moving as fast as I want to.

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

mike3775

looks like another good BAT from you Aaron.   :thumbsup:

io_bg

Fantastic, I love all your bats &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Lowkee33

Quote from: Aaron Graham on April 22, 2012, 06:08:46 AM
Lowkee33- Thank you, I am not using the tiled bricks on this one, sorry for that. :P

Well, I guess you know how much I know about it.  :D

Aaron Graham

mike3775- Thank you!!! :D

io_bg- Thank you!!! :D

Lowkee33- Lol, I'm having a time with the brick tile thing, it's easier for me to do do it manually.

marcszar- Yeah I am and was planning to add some things to the terrace, you can see some of the work that I have done on my other building that also has terraces, it's called the Park Towers Apartments. I have not finish them I hope that one day i do end up finishing them.

NYBT 41 Park Avenue

Here's a little update, as you can see I have added the junk for the terraces, now I will have to work on the night lights and some other stuff. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

RickD

Nice!  &apls I like the details on the balkonies.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

Oh, I'd like to have a balcony like that... Nice work. Great modelling and the textures are top. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

BAT is good, flora deserves to be scaled bigger to give more density and contrast.

Did you check, special "weed" textures included in max 2012. Some fit well for sc4 with few adjusments.

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

RickD- Thank you!!! :D

art128- Thank you!!! :D

Girafe- I never really bother with the 3ds Max 2012 weed textures, I did not know there were any, I will have to look for it. :P

Aaron Graham

marcszar- Thank you!!!! :D

NYBT 41 Park Avenue

I have another update a little more details, all I have to do is add the floors inside the building, add night light, and do the building variations. Please do not mine the first three small windows on the North view.

South

East

North

West

snakee8

Aaron, as usual, you continue to produce top notch work... Keep it up! This looks great  :thumbsup:

Girafe

Don't know why, but I like this one particulary. I Think it's surely the more european of all your appartments  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

supremec

Nice BAT  &apls
It will be easy to make a plugins folder to build a nice american city if you make a lot of BATs  $%Grinno$%
Click on the banner to see my BATs

DaveN

It is anither great building... Great job.

mike3775

That is coming along nicely Aaron.  Man the details really stand out in the balconies.

Sciurus

Great, as always my friend!! :thumbsup:

Guillaume ;)
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

noahclem

Looking very nice again  &apls

And I agree with Girafe, this is another one that could fit well in a European city (which is great for me  ;D )

Keep it up  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

snakee8- Thank you!!!!! :D

Girafe- Thank you, that's great news to hear that this can be in an European city, and I hope to see it in you city when it's finished. :)

supremec- Thank you, then it looks like I need to make a lot more bats for you to make an American city. :D

DaveN- Thank you!!!!! :D

mike3775- Thank you!!!!! :D

Sciurus- Thank you!!!!! :D

noahclem- Thank you!!!!! :D

NYBT 41 Park Avenue

I'm sorry for being to to slow, I took a break from batting I have to rest to guys. Right now this is the night render to the second building and next I will need to get to the other two buildings. :)

And I'm also sorry for no new bats. :(

RickD

Oh no, the batting machine has stopped. Maybe you need an oil change?

No, just kidding.  $%Grinno$% Of course it is ok to take a break from time to time.
The night render looks good to me.

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)