• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What happend to the NWM?

Started by KoV Liberty, May 22, 2009, 04:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Well... What happend? ()what() I need to know!  ;) EDIT: What I want to know is why is it locked?

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

ACEfanatic02

Just to hazard a guess, it's probably locked because there's no forthcoming updates and the topic does not need to be bumped every few days with "omg, when r u gonna update?!?1"

When there's progress (or a cancellation), I'm sure there'll be a post saying so.

-ACE
日本語勉強中-最近読んだ本はこちらで見えます。
Python Enthusiast

Blue Lightning

People have been repeatingly asking when it will be out, showus more teasers, etc. Its at the point where it was like the RHW thread. Be assured that the NWM is still going strong.

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

thundercrack83

Hi, Alex!

As Vince (Blue Lightning) pointed out, the thread was locked down as a means of curbing the repeated requests, etc.

This way, the team can focus on the project, rather than try to balance all those requests! I guess that's the price of fame, right?

Don't worry, though, when there is something to be shown, you can rest assured that you'll see it!

Take care!

Dustin

allan_kuan1992

Hmm... I think a moderator should put a huge red sign explaining the NWM situation.

Then again, I think in the main NWM thread that didn't work = \

- Allan Kuan

KoV Liberty

Ok. Thankyou all for your kind explanation.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Ryan B.

Quote from: allan_kuan1992 on May 23, 2009, 12:02:31 AM
Hmm... I think a moderator should put a huge red sign explaining the NWM situation.

Then again, I think in the main NWM thread that didn't work = \

- Allan Kuan

Someone wanted a sign?

I think I should hang onto that assembly.  :P

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.