• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

My friend, your lot editing skills leave me speechless.  There has never been anywhere in the SC4 world an integrator of content with skills that even approach the base of the pedestal upon which you do this incredible work.  It is truly entirely self-contained art.

Amazing!  Bravo!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Fledder200

wow thanx for the tip :)

man....this Building is amazing!!!!!!!!
i realy like it!!  &apls :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

HabLeUrG

yeah very detailed and realistic with those props placed correctly, im amazed again  :shocked2:

Thanks for answer my question  ;)

excellent work   &apls &apls &apls

Snaper

It's so perfect which I can nothing any more but say of other : Bravo l'ami  &apls &apls

Et surtout ne t'arrête surtout pas de déborder d'imagination  ;D

dedgren

Congratulations!

AntigOne...complete perfection in infinite detail...

The Staff
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Strechnitz

Congratulations Badsim!! &apls &apls &apls

Let me be the first to (virtually) shake your hand on this well deserved promotion.
Indeed your lotting skills are more than admirably.

So please continue to astound us with your delightfull work :thumbsup:

Strechnitz.

thundercrack83

Congratulations, Badsim! Very well deserved honor! And also, congratulations on 500 comments!

flame1396

To steal a dedgren-ism

We. Are. Not. Worthy.

Nothing else fit.... seriously this is some of the msot awesome stuff I've seen in a long time. That last lot's pure genius.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Pat

Its about time Badsim you gotten noticed woohoo a biggggggg congrats to you - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

Well deserved indeed! Congratulations Badsim  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Shadow Assassin

Congratulations, Badsim!

You indeed deserve to be put into Special Interest.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

emilin

Congratulations on the reward! Well deserved, but that is an understatement. Keep up the mindblowing work!  &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat56

Amazing pictures... you does not stop subjugating me... then does not stop.  :thumbsup:

& Congratulations Badsim!!!

sauron620

It's a magic city !   :thumbsup: Congratulations for the Of Special Interest This Month !  &apls

EDGE4194

congrats badsim  &apls I think it's unanimous that this is well-deserved. thanks for your great work.  :thumbsup:

NikNik

Very well batted that model. It looks extremely alive and fibrant. Truely a masterpiece. But 4.600 R$$ is indeed a bit much, must have also underground appartments.

Cangrats with the Special Interest Award!
And that during a month that you are not realy active with Antigone. Wow, I wonder what will hapen when winter is in France and you once have again all the time of the world to do some stuff with Antigone.

I will be going to the Jura region in some weeks on summer holiday, enjoying all the good gifts God gave to France.

See ya.

Nik-Nik

kimcar

&apls &apls Congrats my friend . It`s well deserve. The quality of work you show us is putting you in a high class . Keep enjoy ours eyes.  :thumbsup:

Snaper

Congrats l'ami, your city and your splendid work deserve this promotion largely  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Quote from: NikNik on July 02, 2007, 05:15:26 AM

And that during a month that you are not realy active with Antigone. Wow, I wonder what will hapen when winter is in France and you once have again all the time of the world to do some stuff with Antigone.

Nik-Nik

You're right ... Of course I feel honoured but I'm afraid that this will be the most "Inactive Special Interest of the Month" ever . $%Grinno$%
I announced many times since the end of March that , working in a mediterranean seaside resort ( where I'm living ) I will have less and less time to work on this MD as summer will come . And d'you know what ? We are in July and tourists are now arriving in masses ... I'll do my best to update this before the end of the month but can't promise anything . I don't only need time but also desire , energy and motivation after a day work ... and I'm working seven days a week . ::)

However , a big thank you everybody , you're great . :thumbsup:

Quote from: NikNik on July 02, 2007, 05:15:26 AM

I will be going to the Jura region in some weeks on summer holiday, enjoying all the good gifts God gave to France.

Nik-Nik

Great choice , that's a wonderful ( especially in summer) and quiet (even in summer ) region .I wish you a better weather than they have there right now . :D  ;)

See you .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

jayo

:P :P Ok,You've generally inspired me!  :thumbsup:
I'm back