• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Picture War!

Started by KANE, April 20, 2007, 01:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flame1396

Even a rally car must die!

OWNED!

EDIT: fixed url error, thanks jimmymac I always seem to do that
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

jimmymac

even the police can't escape being owned (btw flame, you have too many http:// in your pic, thats why it's not showing up)

flame1396

Those phones are getting obsolete! Cell phone's baby!

PHOWNED! <-- heh heh heh

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

flame1396

Can't beat the real thing!

XiahouDun

Don't forget this unless you want sun burned/skin cancer.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

flame1396

Higher SPF can't hurt!

mightygoose

Pat

Naw this is total sunblock

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

flame1396

"I am the fire-meany (seriously stupid but the name of the pic  $%Grinno$%) I burn your awning! And make light in the process! Muahahahaha!"

Owned

rickmastfan67

Not when this guy is in the air. ;)

-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

Pat

And these boys taking it easy lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Shadow Assassin

Don't you wish you could do this to his toupee:

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

mightygoose

rickmastfan67

Nah, this would be better. ()stsfd()

-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

bwatterud

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II