• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Side platform that goes with mattb325's High Holbourn Station [Solved]

Started by N1_2888, November 21, 2015, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1_2888

I want to re-lot mattb325's lovely French-styled station for own purposes. For that I need a side platform prop which goes nicely with the main building and the platform included (dark paving, yellow line, no roof, access via underpass). Any suggestions? :)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Themistokles

AFAIK good, modular platform props are in short supply... there's a yellow line on these ones, but they aren't dark, though.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

noahclem

I'm actually on the hunt for the exact same thing and so far haven't had any luck. If I figure anything out I'll be sure to share. I'm also trying to convince a friend into making such a prop but don't expect it any time soon (I'm also very slow at doing the things he's hoping for help with :D ).

N1_2888

Quote from: Themistokles on November 22, 2015, 12:10:26 PM
AFAIK good, modular platform props are in short supply... there's a yellow line on these ones, but they aren't dark, though.
I keep this at the back of my mind.

Quote from: noahclem on November 22, 2015, 02:58:33 PM
I'm actually on the hunt for the exact same thing and so far haven't had any luck. If I figure anything out I'll be sure to share. I'm also trying to convince a friend into making such a prop but don't expect it any time soon (I'm also very slow at doing the things he's hoping for help with :D ).
In the meantime I am working on this (not finished yet): :satisfied:

Maybe your friend's prop will look better than mine, so please continue your efforts. ;)

noahclem

Looks quite promising  &apls  I hope you do an HD render (sorry :D )

What I was after was slightly longer but I'll happily inform you when it arrives :)

N1_2888

Quote from: noahclem on November 22, 2015, 07:40:52 PM
I hope you do an HD render (sorry :D )
The only thing you miss on the SD render is the blue sign saying "GARE": ;D

Thank you all again! :thumbsup: