• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cencalmarc

Can't seem to access the LEX. The evil monkey is not letting me in.   ???

hoopdedoo

Hi.  i hope this is still an active function.  Been ages since I played, and got the hankering.  Need the latest scteraformer, but can't remember my pw.  It works ok at sc4devotion, but not BSC.  User name hoopdedoo.  Can ya help?.  Thanks, Bret.

RippleJet

Quote from: cencalmarc on January 28, 2011, 09:06:42 PM
Can't seem to access the LEX. The evil monkey is not letting me in.   ???

Since you downloaded 11 files the following day, I assume you and the evil monkey are friends now? :)

Quote from: hoopdedoo on January 31, 2011, 12:15:47 AM
Hi.  i hope this is still an active function.  Been ages since I played, and got the hankering.  Need the latest scteraformer, but can't remember my pw.  It works ok at sc4devotion, but not BSC.  User name hoopdedoo.  Can ya help?.  Thanks, Bret.

You seem to have two accounts on the LEX:

• hoopdedoo with 21 downloads
  • hoopdedoo5000 with 15 downloads

Now problem resetting the password of either of them.
I'd just ask you to confirm that you want the former one, not the latter one.

fleander

hi! i forgot my password for the lex! thanks in advance! :-)

RippleJet

I've sent you a PM with a new password, fleander. ;)

plumpy1995

Hi,

I registered yesterday on Lex but it seems there is no e-mail in my inbox with the activation code. I also checked the spam folder and guess what?! There's nothing in there! What's goin' on? My username is: plumpy1995

bobbann

Sorry it's been a while ... could you reset my lex password? Thanks so much!!!

hoopdedoo

Hi....thanks for replying.  It's the hoopdedoo account I'd like to use.  Hopefully, all the downloaded files are from a long time ago, because if they're recent, it wasn't me doing it.  I've tried every password I can think of that I use and I just can't remember and the monkey screeches.  Anyway, yes, having the hoopdedoo account working would be great.  Do you just send the pw or link to the email I registered under?  Thanks!

drummerboy 1997

that monkey really doesn't like me. if you'd like to help me that would be great. my user name is: drummerboy 1997 for both and ive tried different passwords but it wouldn't work

RippleJet

Quote from: plumpy1995 on February 04, 2011, 01:58:16 AM
I registered yesterday on Lex but it seems there is no e-mail in my inbox with the activation code. I also checked the spam folder and guess what?! There's nothing in there! What's goin' on? My username is: plumpy1995

You didn't provide a complete email address when you registered.
And that was the same reason with both accounts that you registered.
I have now manually activated your account, plumpy1995. ;)

Quote from: hoopdedoo on February 05, 2011, 01:01:04 AM
Anyway, yes, having the hoopdedoo account working would be great.

I've sent you a PM with a new password to that account. :)

Quote from: drummerboy 1997 on February 06, 2011, 03:34:56 AM
that monkey really doesn't like me. if you'd like to help me that would be great. my user name is: drummerboy 1997 for both and ive tried different passwords but it wouldn't work

I have manually activated your account as well. ;)

RippleJet

You've got three LEX accounts:

• bobbie with 21 downloads in July 2009
  • bobbann with 67 downloads in June/July 2010
  • 143djc with 5 downloads today (yesterday your time)

Do you want to keep using your latest one, or would you still want us to reset the password for one of the older ones?
Note that you will lose your download history each time you create a new account.

Kaiser Fritt0

RippleJet

Quote from: Kaiser Fritt0 on February 11, 2011, 03:32:14 AM
Kaiser Fritt0

You've got two accounts:

• KaiserFritt0 with 2 downloads in April 2010
  • Kaiser Fritt0 with 0 downloads

Have you tried both of them, and which one would you want us to reset the password for?

Polock1

I had been able to access the LEX for several months, but recently I inadvertently cleared my user history from my browser. I found I could not log into the LEX. I decided to register again, but never received activation email, so all I get to see is the big monkey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RippleJet

Quote from: Polock1 on February 11, 2011, 04:51:25 PM
I decided to register again, but never received activation email, so all I get to see is the big monkey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I couldn't find any new registration matching your email or IP address.
However, I've reset the password for Polock1 and sent you a new one in a PM. ;)

nrfherder

is the login info for SC4 not the same as the LEX? I need help with my PW please

RippleJet

Quote from: nrfherder on February 13, 2011, 03:43:33 PM
is the login info for SC4 not the same as the LEX?

No, but there are reasons why they are not...
First of all, the login is there for a reason... in order for the LEX software to know who you are.
Otherwise such services as the download history and the BSC LEX Downloader wouldn't have been possible.

It would of course have been possible for us to use the download service included in SMF (forum software),
instead of creating our own software for the LEX.
However, the SMF download was and still is far from adequate for the services we wanted and still want to provide.
Thus, two separate entities, two separate softwares and two separate registrations/logins.

Quote from: nrfherder on February 13, 2011, 03:43:33 PM
I need help with my PW please

Do you still want us to reset your password for your original account, nrfherder?
Or would you want to continue using the other account you created yesterday?

blah12345

Hello this is blah12345, all i see is that huge monkey!

I cannot access the LEX, and  :angrymore: is going through my mind! (and maybe some of  :bomb: and &hlp)

RippleJet

I've reset your password and sent you a new one in a PM. ;)

pookah69