• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotion bugs and technical issues...

Started by jeronij, November 05, 2006, 05:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

Quote from: Andreas on August 18, 2019, 01:13:06 PM
If that doesn't work, you might need to clear the browser cache and the forum cookie, maybe those contain old data that clashes with the new stuff on the new server.

yeah thanks it seems to have remembered me now after I logged out and cleared caches before logging in again
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Badsim

Hi ,

For the first time since the re-opening , I tried to send a message to some other SC4Devotion members and I failed ... I can write the message but when I click on "Preview" or  "Send"  ,  I get a frozen blank page . Being the first one bringing that issue to your attention , I'm assuming that's related to my personal account , thanks in advance for having a look at it .

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Tarkus

I've just attempted to replicate it here on my end by sending a PM to myself, and with doing a preview of it as well.  Everything went off without issue here, and unfortunately, I'm at a loss as to a potential explanation for your particular issue.  I don't know of any specific settings relating to your account that should be redirecting you to nowhere when sending/previewing PMs.

-Alex

Badsim

OK ... tried Chrome instead of Firefox , same result ... tried to clear out my inbox and outbox where something like 250 messages were archived , same result ... so ghosts in the machine exist !  ::)

BTW , thanks Alex for the fast reply ...  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

AsimPika3172

Some buggy are here....

LIKE button becomes twice???  ???
I loves Sim City forever!

Tarkus

Yes, we're aware of the double "Like" buttons.  It's a side effect of my effort to reinstall the Like Posts plugin, to allow the "Total Likes" to show up under the profiles once again.  I don't know exactly what's causing it, and have had a rather crazy work schedule of late, so unfortunately, I'm probably not going to have the time to find the culprit for some time. 

We're also likely to be doing a more substantial forum upgrade in the near future as well--SMF 2.1 is far enough along and includes enough improvements (including a much better built-in "Like" system) that any site development efforts are going to be more likely geared toward getting that upgrade in place, rather than bandaging up the current forum.

-Alex