• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bipin

Impressive work. It's always a pleasure to look at!  :thumbsup:

kelis

Fantastic look once again !! But I must say that I don't really like how the commie blocks looks in this update... I mean those commie blocks, the soviet style does not fits really good in a japanese environment... there are some korean commie blocks in simtropolis, they will fit better I think... anyway I love the picture and I think I'm going to start to use those houses... I will give a try at least haha

Saludos amigo
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

I like your modern Japan. One immediately recognizes your research on realistic Japanese transport networks. Your test city looks wonderful. I like single-family homes do not like (You know I'm playing with Machiya much prefer). In Japan today include single-family homes to the townscape. I conclude, on I Kelis-sama opinion. The Soviet residential buildings there do not fit through. In addition to the old-Danchi buildings there are also modern as they are built in Japan, Korea and Taiwan. I have researched

MM_APT_Posco The#_B V01 by kpink04w

MM_APT_Posco The #_A V01 by kpink04w
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29892-mm_apt_posco-the-_a/

SKview by StabiliZe
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27280-skview/

KarakApartment by StabiliZe
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27279-karakapartment/

SamickBeachAPT by StabiliZe
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27176-samickbeachapt/

SKview_V2 & M.house by StabiliZe
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27351-skview_v2-mhouse/

MM_APT_GIM_B Maxis night by kpink04w
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29799-mm_apt_gim_b/

MM_APT_GIM Dark Nite by kpink04w

-> my favorites
Skyview Takasago
Matsubara Estate
Japanese style housing project
http://simcitymemo.seesaa.net/

I consider myself to renew my Danchi-districts and to build modern residential high-rises. The lots to see as far from good. Only in the latter case you have to rework with LE.

I hope to be able to help you.
It's your city.
It is your region.
It's your game. *ninja-hug*

Badsim

Hi Arthur , ;)

Your Japanese rural style breaks so much and so well my own SC4 habits ... that's always a pleasure to stroll through the latest updates but I want to come back to  Okushiri island where your skill seems to be at its highest level , evolution  with MMPs notably is amazing  :thumbsup: , but what I like the most is your waterfronts with various port layout ( industrial , fishing , marinas ... ) and their transitions to wild landscape , everything works perfectly and the overall is so natural that it looks familiar to the eyes ... outstanding and inspirational .  &apls &apls &apls

Eager to see your next project ( your BATing ones as well ). :popcorn:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

art128

...Running in the mist of the early mornings...
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Stunning picture  &apls  Never seen anything like it!

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Framly

Impressive work over the last year!! i like your unique SC4-style :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

kbieniu7

Hello, friend!

I see, you still going well with your MD, that's nice. Anytime I enter sc4d back, I look at your thread and most of the time see, that something new occured. Quite a good stable place, even though I almost don't play SC4 at all now :)

According to your latest photo - nice effect, you've made. Hope, this "stunt" driver drive home luckily ;)

Regards!
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

noahclem

Next for this year's 4-in1 OSITM I'm happy to present one of SC4D's greatest and most popular MDs!  Please join me in congratulating Arthur on being one of the only authors to reach his 6th OSITM  &apls &apls &apls

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

SuperMessi

vortext

Congrats, looking forward what you have in store!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Dantes

Congratulations on your success!

art128

Geez... 6times awardee.. That's a big number! Thanks for the awards and the comments guys. :)

To start off the week (a bit late) I have a few shots of the work in progress on the settings.. The area is made around a mountain pass where young people often take part in races called Tōge Racing. This pass road is just long straight and wide corners so it really favors grip runs and pure power. However there will be one or two (possible more) scenic roads going up a mount that will favor drift runs.

But yes, for the moment just a few overview of the setting:

This is the Northern tile. The other side of the pass is located at the south (top) and will consist of the relatively same road.

The top of the pass. If anyone has an idea of what to use there..

The main city of the area, still a big WIP as you can see..

I'll be posting more tomorrow... :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

SuperMessi

Nice project Art! It is very creative in my opinion, and also Tokyo Drift :D:D:D:D!!!

I am so mad at getting my hands in your new buildings also !! xD

Keep it uP!

kbieniu7

Arthur, I'm amazed! Being awarded to OSTIM six time is a huge achievement! Shows your talent and passion you manage... for years! Each time one can say - it's well deserved :) Chapeau bas!

According to your last update - nice to see some pre-work shots as well. The place indeed seems to be really good for street racing, I wonder how the Police look at them? ;) Well, it's quite hard to find a good function for a building in such place. It could be some viewpoint, touristic stop, forestry headquarters? In such places probably some agricutlural facility or cemetery or convent would be the most fitting (as it is on the hill, I guess in a future forest, but not far from the town).

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

romualdillo

Congratulations Art!!! Very well deserved!!
And I'm looking forward for your next project!! Looks promising!!  :popcorn:

noahclem

Exciting project  &apls  I find myself wishing I had a mountain pass to cross in my newest region  ::)