• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

I have to say, with what I'm seeing around here, I'm glad to call myself part of the team. To quickly answer your question from my thread (though I'll likely answer it again next time I update), a readme would be nice. Would you be willing to do a few for a couple of bridges I have sitting around? I know that's a LEX requirement, but I don't have the time to put those things together. Just let me know what you need for them if you will make them.

The parking lots look pretty darn good. You can never have enough variety with those kinds of things, and these will certainly help get that; and the _x4 varieties are great.

Great work, and hopefully I can be on around here a bit more (and get some of these projects done).
-Matt

girlfromverona

Those parking lots will be very useful, Travis!  :thumbsup:

Travis

Replies:

Streetlight 725: it'll be released soon. ;)

Paul: reminds me, I did throw in a soccer field in the pack for good measure. ::) Thanks. :)

Matt: responded to most of your post via PM/MSN, but thanks for commenting. ;)

Marisa: thanks. ;D

Now, as for the promised "field-a-day", here's Tuesday's offering:

Comments are welcome. ;D

Pat

Travis lookin very sexxie there!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

yoshiisland2

Looks great!  Hope to see it on the LEX soon! :thumbsup:  k thx bai ::)

Simpson

Oh very good bat I love it very réalistic  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Travis

Thanks all.  :)

Now, for today's tidbit, here's a new field lot. Not the most spectacular, but they all count. :P

And in case you missed it... ::)

Comments are welcome. ;)

yoshiisland2

Looks great!  Can't wait for the release! ;D :thumbsup:

Streetlight 725

Thats great that the parking lots wiil be relesed soon! :)

girlfromverona

Excellent work! These will be making an appearance in my MD for sure!  :thumbsup:

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

superhands

stunning work  ()stsfd()
just what sc4 has been mising for a long time... realistic sporting venues that are some what individual from each other

Travis

yoshiisland2

I can haz football fields now? ;D

Travis

lol, thanks Ian. ;D

Here is today's' update; only 2 more days to go! :thumbsup:

And as a bonus, I've been working on making functional tornado sirens. ()stsfd() (thanks to TV-VCR and patriots for making me some models to work with ;))

Comments are appreciated. :)

threestooges

Looking good. I have a feeling my college areas will be getting some new athletic facilites to work with. The tornado siren is an interesting addition too. Nice work.

Travis

Streetlight 725

The Tornado siren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Does it have sounds and ready for download?

yoshiisland2

Like ZOMG, tornadoes on the football fields!  lol, nice work :thumbsup: &apls

Chingchang

Yay, my tornado siren.... man the base looks terrible. Way too small.  ()sad() Travis: Do you think you could put some shrubbery around the base? I think it would look a lot better that way.

PS: This looks great so far. I love the football fields!