• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

737 Livery Requests

Started by Yoman, January 04, 2008, 04:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiziz

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on January 22, 2008, 08:24:31 PM
Just wondering, xiziz, is the BAT model for the 737 with Virgin Blue livery rendered yet? I'm curious to see how it's turned out.

I'm sorry, not yet. Voltaire will get the public preview's done once he has time for it, but the test renders I did came out extremely nice. defiantly my best livery to date, mostly because it was rather advanced, and very fun to make. Voltaire will show the preview's once he's had time to fix the night lighting rig and so on, as noticed, we like night lights in AC too :P

I also finished Ryanair, added EL-DAN to the list above, she's based out of Dublin I believe.

Cheers

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Shadow Assassin

NASCAR_Guy, it'd be mighty nice if you posted a photo that does not link to Facebook, as not everybody has one [it requires you to log into FB in order to be able to see the picture]. ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Yoman

Wow, now thats an interesting aircraft livery right there. Looks rather simple, just a few copy and paste jobs. Plus the WP and fox logos. The fox logos might be trouble as it might appear backwards.....but I think I'd rather enjoy doing it ;D

Andreas

Thanks for the interest - I'll post back once I have some templates for you. :)
Andreas

ShadeSlayer

SC4BOY

I love all those great planes that keep popping up all over.. nice planes, nice paintjobs.. I'd like a MML to keep the menu entries under control.. :)

Yoman

Quote from: SC4BOY on February 09, 2008, 04:34:34 PM
I love all those great planes that keep popping up all over.. nice planes, nice paintjobs.. I'd like a MML to keep the menu entries under control.. :)

We're planning something like an mml ;)

The Wind - go back and read the rules...

krbe

Long time no see, but if Yoman or xiziz remember my request for Arian Afghan Airlines? I found a picture of it at theBoeing site. Not that good, but at least it's a picture! And the Arabic letters on the fuselage can be found at the "About us" section.

dragonshardz

Would you be willing to do a fictional livery for an MD?

Never mind, this was answered in a PM. Voltaire said probably not until the RL skins are finished.

~~Dragonshardz~~

kbieniu7

Maybe I will show you LOT Polish Airlines jets?

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Yoman

LOT doesn't operate any of the 737-6/7/8/9 versions, which is a shame because I do enjoy their livery.

Voltaire

Airberlin is done!  (see here)

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

simsmart

I thought I remembered seeing an Airberlin. But wasn't sure...

Q-Tips

I wondered if there is any chance of getting the Norwegian Airlines done? I got some pictures for helping you out. And yes, i do know this pictures are of the 300 variant, it was hard to find any good 800 pictures of Norwegian. But even so, will this be helpful for textures?

By the way, thanks for doing SAS and Braathens. (Tough Braathens are history and the last few planes with Braathens logo are shortly being repainted to SAS.)

Voltaire

The 737 project is wrapped up and we'll no longer be entertaining new reqests for this aircraft. Look for it "soon" on the LEX  ;)

- Voltaire

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs