• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

737 Livery Requests

Started by Yoman, January 04, 2008, 04:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoman

Now before you run off and post a request for the upcoming 737 liveries read this carefully.

• Xiziz & I will take your requests into consideration and will probably do them, but it is not guaranteed, I repeat NOT guaranteed that it will be made.
  • Do not spam your requests or it will defiantly not be made, even if everyone else was requesting it, so don't ruin it for everyone.
  • Please keep your requests to 3 maximum, we're only humans with lives, not livery making robots.
  • Please do some research into your requests first, make sure it is the 737-7 variant of the aircraft, and as soon  as volt sets up the exchange for the 737-8 that also. If I go and research it and find out that its not I will never even look at your requests again.

Now that being said this is Sc4D where the people read things first and make thoughtful responses, so I really doubt there will be a problem.

Also note that the following liveries have been completed:

• SAS
  • Sterling
  • Easyjet
  • Aerosvit
  • TAROM
  • Varig
  • Aeromexico
  • KLM
  • Malev
  • Southwest Airlines
  • Korean Air
  • Braathens
  • Virgin Blue

You just haven't seen all but two yet ;)

Ok, as long as you've read the above, request away!

TopCliff

I know they mostly use A32Os, but is there any possibility for some JetBlue liveries? They have so many different ones, but one would be enough for me. Thanks dudes.

Okay, I'm an idiot. SORRY. From what I remember on my flight to Boston two years ago, United(?) uses 737s. If not, I've seen some Horizon Airs and Deltas use them. Jeez, I get it. I'm an idiot.  :thumbsdown:
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Yoman

Oh come on, thanks for reading the above and researching your request. &sly Jet Blue doesn't use any 737s let alone the 7 variant.  >:(

EDIT - Your killing me here, Clint just told me that Horizon doesn't even operate 737s and United doesn't operate anything better than a 500 series, as well as Delta not. Even after I ask you to you still don't read the rules, not impressed, guess it don't matter in the long run, wasn't going to even consider your requests after your first posting.

sEAhAwk fAn121

Hey Yoman, I would like to request an American Airlines 737-800. Thanks!

cameron1991

Hey can you please make a Virgin Blue livery? They operate both the 700 and 800 variants with winglets installed
Heres a picture of a 700 variant

And heres a picture of an 800 variant

Yoman

Cameron1991 - Xiziz already saw your request on the other page and is already at work on it ;)

Seahawk - Noted ;)

cameron1991

TopCliff

I'd like to apologize for being an incompetent moron. I researched it, and I saw you don't have any Alaska Airlines in the pipeline. Here's an image of a 737-700 (if I can recall) Alaska Airlines jet.

Thank you for your time.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Yoman

If you had read the rules you might have noticed that it says that we don't accept any requests if it is not researched the first time. So please do not request again. Shame that you've gone and ruined everyone else's chance of Xiziz or I created an Alaskan Airlines 737-7. Lets just hope for those who would like one that someone else on the AC team will.

skyliner

I would like an ANA 737-700 since there aren't any ANA liveries so far.

Also a 737-700 Air China if possible with this livery

And if possible a 737-800 Gulf Air as there are no airplanes from the middle east yet

Thanks for considering! ;D

krbe

I would really like to see the following airlines:

SkyEurope is one of the leading low cost airlines in Eastern Europe (although I'm only paid full price for the trip I needed). A shame Norwegian only uses Sterling's 737-700's, or I could have made a highly realistic Oslo Airport. SkyEurope on the other hand, has a very modern fleet of only 737-700's.

El Al is the safest airline in the world, despite being an obvious hijacking and terrorist target. With a cabin crew trained in combat, and most crew recruited from the Air Force, the man power is almost as strong as steel separating the cabin and hold. A trip with El Al is definitly on my To-Do-list!

Ariana, on the other hand, is a sadder story. Barred from flying to the EU (it today operates in the vicinity of Afghanistan, and to Ankara and Moscow. Flights to Frankfurt had to be discontinued after being blacklisted by the EU. 4 737-700's are expected to be delivered in 2009.

Yoman

Skyliner - ANA is on my to do list for sure, not sure about the Air China though, may most likely does, surpass my skills, I might use it as a project with which to improve though.

Krbe - SkyEurope is also on my to do list, briefly started it the other day but haven't found a chance since to continue work. I was also considering El Al even before you posted, still not guarantees though, and I'm afraid I can't do any liveries if there are no reference photos, as is the case with undelivered aircraft  ()stsfd()

skyliner

Thanks for considering. For Air CHina if that one is too difficult then the original livery will be ok. Also im sorry i added Gulf Air after you had commented. Thanks again! and best of luck with this great project

hyped_up_boy

unless you've already planned to do this one, i'd like to request a WestJet livery.  there needs to be some more airlines from canada :P

paroch

Hi Yoman,

Thanks for adding more variety to the SC4 skies, what a great idea - I hope you don't get too overloaded with requests ;)

I would like to second hyped_up_boys request for WestJet, not because they're Canadian, but because I've "hijacked" them as the national carrier for my West End region!

I've checked their web site and they fly 737-600's, 700's and 800's.  In fact the 737 is the only plane they fly (although I have the RJ85 in my plug ins ;))   They took delivery of six new 737-700's in 2007.

Here are a couple of pics I found

I know the second one is only a model, but still gives a good idea of the livery.

Thanks and good luck with the overall project guys, I wish you all the best.

jayo

Oh good,an easyjet plane has been made :) After all that wait  /wrrd%& how about a rynair 737 :thumbsup:

I'm back

Revol

I second Ryanair  ;D

Aer Lingus would be wonderful too...

jayo

Revol-Airlingus has allready been made-Although its not a 737  ;)
I'm back

Yoman

Revol - Unfortunately Aer Lingus has retired its 737s and they were never 737-7s, highest version was a 500, shame really because I love the Aer Lingus liveries, double shame that they switched entirely to a scarebus fleet :P

Jayo - Even though Xiziz despises Ryanair with his soul he is going to do one because they are apparently quite common in Europe :P

WestJet - Looks like a quick job, I'll work on that later today.

Swesim

I see that noone has asked for my former employer, Braathens yet, so I would like to toss in a request for a prop version of that too...
The company is nowadays a part of SAS, but the planes still fly with the Braathens logo (I suppose they will all be repainted into the standard SAS-scheme at some point though.
Braathens operated the -400, -500 and -700 when I worked for them in the late -90s, but since this thread is about the -700 I would like to see one of those.