• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Airports & Airplane Question

Started by Starmanw402007, December 21, 2007, 03:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmanw402007

How many types of Airports will you be making for SC4? I'm Love planes myself. But the only thing I hate about flying is The Landing and takeoffs at Airports LOL. My first experience in flying came into 2004 when I flew to
Orlando, Florida to visit Mickey Mouse. The flying part was great and so was service. But, I hated the takeoff
and landing part.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

Muzz

Haha, I think take-off and landing are the best part, it's when you are at a lower altitude and you can make out the landscape below, I have a particularly good memory of coming into land over London, and seeing all the landmarks from above.

I don't think we have a set number of what we will be doing, we're kind of informal, and we will just start a project on something that randomly takes our fancy, or of course if there is public demand for it, so there could be anything between five and fifty kinds of airplanes and airports.  ;)

Xiziz

Indeed i love the landings, also love flying at altitude during the night, just staring out at the pitch blackness, preferably on a clear night, so that you can make out ships and stuff on the water.

But Landings, oh are they great, il post some shots i took while coming in here at Malta, amazing inflight this was, i had one of the worse seats for taking pictures(right by the emergency exits over the wings...) but i managed to get a few good shots anyway. also got a great deal of nice ones of the Alps when we crossed them, rest of the trip was rather cloudy unfortunatly, and i wasnt able to get a windowseat until late in the flight(hate ryanairs "free seating" policy... and their interior decoration)