• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Legend of Wouanagaine

Started by Alek King of SC4, January 22, 2007, 06:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cali

Dio actually sung the song holy diver as a tribute to wounagaine, for permitting him to breathe. and because wounagaine told him to. ;D
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

dioangel

Cali - Didn't know your a dio fan!! Woooho!  :P

back to the thread

Could be wouanagaine! :-)

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

Cali

oh yeah!, dio rocks, but wounagaine is still #1

wouanagaine

Strange enough, no one mention that I permit Will Wright to write the Sims because I take care of the Simcity franchise

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

dioangel

WOW  No wonder you work with the king of the sims Will Right!!  :thumbsup:  &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."

Cali

will the master wounagaine permit Will Wright to work on sc5 in the near future?

oh no! I'm so sorry wounagaine. I did not ask permission to ask a question....please do not strike me... ()testing()

dioangel

I don't think he'll strike you cali  :P

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

petercintn

And Wouanagaine named him Will Wright and said "Go forth, you will with my guiding spirit, wright the Sim City series."  And Wouanagaine's will was manifest and it was wrought.  Thus ended the first day and it was good.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

Masochist

Quote from: petercintn on February 27, 2007, 12:11:05 PM
And Wouanagaine named him Will Wright and said "Go forth, you will with my guiding spirit, wright the Sim City series."  And Wouanagaine's will was manifest and it was wrought.  Thus ended the first day and it was good.

YES!!  LOL!!  And then wouanagaine said to Will Wright, "You are destined for great things.  Go forth and populate the world." And Will Wright, following what wouanagaine had told him, created "The Sims," and wouanagaine saw that it was good.
(Under Construction)

Cali

dioangel

TheTeaCat

On the Second day Wouanagaine created the Sc4terraformer and all was well.

On the Third day Wouanagaine invoked the power of the DAT Packer and people rejoiced.

On the Forth day Wouanagaine dispelled worries with the Cleanitoltm

On the Fifth day Wouanagiaine created the Downloader to allay fears

On the Sixth day Wouanagaine created the X Tool for his peoples

On the Seventh Day Wouanagaine said "Play the way I have foretold it"

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

callagrafx

On the Eighth Day, machine just got upset  :D :D

With apologies to Hazel
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

dedgren

QuoteAnd then wouanagaine said to Will Wright, "You are destined for great things.  Go forth and populate the world." And Will Wright, following what wouanagaine had told him, created "The Sims," and wouanagaine saw that it was good.

Actually, I never thought of The Sims as being "created."  More like "excreted," if you catch my drift.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

flame1396

pfft! ROFL dedgren (or can I call you david... whatever)!

No I need to snort out water to clean out the soda  ;D
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Ryan B.

If you can see, wouanagine, then wouanagine can see you.
If you cannot see wouanagine, then you're most likely about to suffer a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

If Chuck Norris, Mr. T, and wouanagine met at a bar, the universe would come to an end because no edifce can possibly contain that amount of awesomeness.

ExiLe

...coming soon

RichGray

Wouanagaine has a pet. This pet's food bowl doesnt say DOG, it says GOD.... :P

ah, not really a great one, but w/e..
Just Because im incomplete, doesn't mean i'm obsolete.
BAT Thread coming soon, possible MD even!

dioangel