• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotion bugs and technical issues...

Started by jeronij, November 05, 2006, 05:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Quote from: ~mike~ on July 13, 2008, 05:50:00 AM
I have fixed the other CTD problem..Now i'm getting another CDT when i start lying down the tram tracks... >:(

Wrong topic  ::) . Please, post in the appropriated board. Thank you  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

~mike~

threestooges

The GLR is a subset of the NAM. I would suggest looking around there first. I found this thread there that would be a good place to start. There is a known issue with the GLR when using puzzle pieces, but take a look through that thread, it should answer most questions.

allan_kuan1992

hmm... jeronij... it appears the main page (sc4devotion.com) is down... is that a forum extra or is something else going on?

- Allan Kuan

jeronij

Quote from: allan_kuan1992 on August 25, 2008, 01:21:55 AM
... is that a forum extra...?

- Allan Kuan

Good sense of humour ;) ¡¡¡

I am working on that as well as on the forums upgrade ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

allan_kuan1992

lol... that wasn't intended to be humourous at first :D

thanks for the update... it appears the front page has now "gone back in time" to when the CAM was released. ::)

- Allan Kuan

Jonathan

I guess this is a SC4Devotion bug, it seems you can't edit the wiki any more.  :'(
It Just comes up with a database error:
Database error
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "efUpdateCheckUserData". MySQL returned error "1146: Table 'jeronij_wiki.cu_changes' doesn't exist (localhost)".

Haljackey

Warrior:  You're not alone.  I am getting the same thing when I try to edit a page. 

Anyone know what is causing this?

nerdly_dood

??? i get the same message! i hope someone can find out why we're getting it...
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Pat

also another item is the spell check is not working at all either...  It just comes up a blank screen where the text is supposed to be...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

freedo50

Sorry for the wiki mess-up, I was interrupted half way through installing an extension and had to leave it. I didn't think it would cause any problems in the state I left it, but apparently it did. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.

Fred

Pat

Its all good there Fred... It happens from time to time...  But spell check still don't work for me at all siiiiiiiiigh...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sim-al2

If you open spell checker and hit ignore once, you will be able to use it.At least I can, and I just used it in this post!
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Pat

hmmm that is weird and that worked for me too... Thank you Sim-al2 for pointing that out!!!

freedo50

Quote from: Pat on September 21, 2008, 01:16:34 PM
Its all good there Fred... It happens from time to time...  But spell check still don't work for me at all siiiiiiiiigh...

Pat: Get yourself firefox and install the english dictionary add-on. No need for site-based spell checkers then ;)

Fred

Pat

hey fred,

I do have FF at home and I never thought of that...  Here work they also got FF with that add on but I was merely pointing out for some folks who do rely on site based spell check....

poor excuses for me being lazy lol

blade2k5

The past few days when I try to log into the LEX, I get this:

So is this a problem others are having, or is it just me?

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

BarbyW

That has been happening when the main site has been off line. Try emptying your Internet cache and try again. It has been fine all day for me.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

homefryes

Hi -- not a newbie here, but am having a newbie issue. I've never done anything with my custom signature before, and came up with something today; however, when I try to edit my signature, I have a text box and no helpers -- i.e., no formatting helpers, no "insert image" or any other buttons. I have a box, similar to what I'm typing in now, and nothing else. I was able to add text, but that was just to test it out. Any help is appreciated!

Regards,
Don
Utility Poles Project [linkie]
Ashtabula (the MD) is not dead; it's just on a really long hiatus!
Check out Homefryes' BATatorium