• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

woooooohoooo!!! bout time lol..... Hey they say the best things come to those who wait!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Streetlight 725

Travis

;D

more to come, stay tuned. ;)

Pat

Travis you back??? WOW wooohooo welcome back man!! Its great that you are around man...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RippleJet

It's been a long time.
Welcome back, Travis! :)

BarbyW

Welcome back, Travis. Only one "woohoo" from such a legend,Pat?
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

OK heres another one wooooooooooohooooooooo!!!! hehehe

Nexis4Jersey

Welcome Back , Enjoy your Stay  &apls &hlp

xxdita

I don't think I can say it any better than that. See you on MSN soon, I hope.

rooker1

Unfair Travis....we need bigger pics than that.
And welcome back!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Travis

Thanks for the warm welcome back, everyone. :)

Now...maybe a suburban office building?  ()stsfd()

:thumbsup:

Pat

Since I couldn't send you a PM lol....

Hey Travis that would be fine... the only thing is that I made special texture pack that is on the lex [here linkie] for it if you wouldn't mind using it that would be great..  I do need help with PIM X as that thing is evil lol, btw do you still know how to do custom UI's if so I think it would be a good to make some for ITC... so if that is something your intrested I can start making some general UI's and KFC would be one I would love to make one for...

talk to you soon,

Patrick

RippleJet

Travis needs to empty his inbox... ::)

BarbyW

Pat:
QuoteI do need help with PIM X as that thing is evil lol

Read my User Guide, please/ SC4PIM is not evil but brlliant.

Pat

LoL well I didnt mean it was evil as evil but for a learning curve, I should have worded that a bit better sorry Barby... I know it the most wonderful tool ever to hit the market out there and I am very excited that its out!!

threestooges

Not a bad looking office buulding Travis. My only thought is that the lot size could be scaled down a bit. It looks like the tiles on the left and across the back are just green space and, while this may be the look you're going for, would seem to limit its versaitlity in-game. Perhaps consider converting it into a 4x4. I like the parking textures though, and it's a nice choice of building.
-Matt

Travis

@Matt: don't worry, they'll be variants of this lot, such as 3x3, 4x4 and even 3x2. ()stsfd()

"$Deal"$

The Suburban Set is coming. $%#Ninj2
:thumbsup:

BarbyW

Quote from: Pat on November 09, 2009, 04:07:38 PM
LoL well I didnt mean it was evil as evil but for a learning curve, I should have worded that a bit better sorry Barby... I know it the most wonderful tool ever to hit the market out there and I am very excited that its out!!

READ THE USER GUIDE. At least two of the French TSC members who don't speak much English have read it and understood it as there are plenty of pictures. It has a very simple learning curves IF you read the User Guide and work through it.

Earth quake

Welcome Back Travis. :thumbsup:
I'm impatient to see a new bats and lots.

Travis

More pictures... ::)

comments are welcome. :)