• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SFBT Advent Calendar 2010

Started by Andreas, November 30, 2010, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivo_su

Here's another BAT released  that I just saw - enjoy him.
                                                     Parkstraße von Odd from Sweden

here

- Ivo

io_bg

This has also been available on the STEX for quite a long time.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

Quote from: io_bg on December 03, 2011, 12:52:00 PM

Yeap agree, it was on the stex since, something like 2008 maybe.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ivo_su

Quote from: io_bg on December 03, 2011, 12:52:00 PM

Humm, interesting I had not noticed that BAT,  previously simtropolis  and so when I saw it in  Sim City Courier of today, I thought it was a new BAT.

mike3775

Quote from: ivo_su on December 03, 2011, 10:21:17 AM
Obviously,  I stayed in the country  of these processes and I am not aware that there month of the year  when their BAT SFBT released  almost every day. This information makes me very happy and I begin to feel the Christmas spirit. With the greatest impatience I expect to acquire Moscow University.

- Ivo

I don't know how old you are, but you seem to be one of the "pushiest" (not the term I really want to use, but trying to stay friendly and all), person when it comes to things.  You don't make requests, you make demands.  You are like a spoiled child when it comes to things and if you don't get it, you get more pushy.  SFBT are people who BAT for fun, and if they don't want to release MSU anytime soon, pushing them by saying what you said is not going to make them BAT it any faster than they are now. 

I have made requests here on the forums over the years, and every time I have been given an answer, most of the time its not the answer I want to read, but I accept it and move on.  I don't go making request threads, poll threads, etc or make comments like " With greatest impatience I await...", I move on and keep an eye on the thread where I made the request to see if maybe something has come up where I may get lucky. 

If you want MSU so bad, why don't you make it?  The excuse of not knowing how to BAT is not really a valid excuse, because every single member of SFBT at one time was just like you, and they learned how to do it.  I couldn't BAT to save my life if I had to, just like editing lots to fit what I want to do, using the tools created.  I learned the basics, by reading the guides(and having an issue that is easily resolved by using said tools, until that issue came up, I never tweaked things, but now that I can, guess what, I am going to have some fun trying out those tools now) that are offered here and elsewhere on how to do things like that.  In another thread, someone wanted slip lanes to go with a NWM avenue piece, and they created it and showed their work.  Yes it had some things wrong with it, but that person did try.

Chrisim

This topic was about last year's SFBT advent calendar. Therefore, please let us stop now.

We will post new SFBT releases in the topic SFBT Releases

Mod Comment: Topic Locked