• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Business Board

Started by nedalezz, August 16, 2011, 12:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclone1001

nemanjanv7-I would like more information about shares, I have faith in you and would like to invest some money.

nemanjanv7

Cyclone1001 - I am glad to hear that, and I will explain everything right here and right now.

- WAgro Corporation currently owns 150 plots of land. 100 plots are mechanized (by ONE Tractor worth $25.000) and the remaining 50 plots are still without mechanization. The current BOOK VALUE of the company is $180.600 (Nedalezz please change this mistake - tractor belongs to the company NOT to Adella, especially now that we are expanding). Company is not under any loan as Adella took it to herself fully.

- Of course company belongs fully to Adella now $180.600 = 100% shares

- WAgro Corp. is issuing $169.400 worth of shares and after that corporation will hopefully be worth $350.000
  Adella would own (180600*100)/350000 = 51.6% and 48.4% will be distributed to other investors.

- Basically as we are measuring everything in currency values (there are no quantities of goods or shares or anything), 1 share will be $1, and here is the formula so you can calculate how many percents of corp you own: (AMOUNT.YOU.INVESTED * 100) / TOTAL BOOK VALUE OF CORP.

- Our CEO will be VIVAPANDA who will work there and help us reduce expenses. His salary will be double GDP/per capita and NEDALEZZ, Vivapanda WILL count as ONE worker, even though I am paying him double!

- Shareholders will receive dividend at the end of each turn. How is dividend calculated? YOUR.SHARES{In.Percentages} * (TOTAL.PROFIT - RETAINED DIVIDENDS)

- Retained dividends. This is something we all have to agree on. It is essentially the amount of money that we will not receive at the end of the turn. That money will be used by corporation for expanding the business and any other investments. It is crucial that we remain some money in company if we want it to grow bigger and more powerfull. In time it will pay off.
   * So first question is what do you guys thing? What percent of profit should we leave in Corporation INVESTMENT FUNDS (retained dividend)? 5%, 10%, 15% of total profit? Nedalezz will this be a problem for you? To add Corporation funds?

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. I HOPE THIS WILL WORK. I'm looking forward to mutual cooperation

P.S. Nedalezz, is there any way that bigger corporations will earn a bit more profit through higher markups and/or lower expenses as it is in RL. Bigger companies are usually more efficient but less flexible. That way mutual cooperation will be more apealling to other players.
- I take part in The Dunya Project Thumbs up for Nedalezz :)
- Favorite MD: The Winding River Project

Nemanya

Cyclone1001

It explains most things, enough to know what to do. So, without further ado, I would like to purchase $10,000 worth of shares, with hopes to purchase more in the future.

nemanjanv7

A pleasure to have you on board Cyclone. I hope by the end of this turn more of others would join. I would really like to sell the remaining $159.400 worth of shares (169400-10000)

Vivapanda, how many shares would you like to acquire?
- I take part in The Dunya Project Thumbs up for Nedalezz :)
- Favorite MD: The Winding River Project

Nemanya