• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Wonderful work. Looks amazing! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

vnaoned

Wouah!!......  :o

That's great! I would even say it get better and better...

I was thincking about modeling houseboats, ... This is already made as I can see.  ;D
And BTW, somehow since you talk about me in your CJ, so many people came to mine on TSC... so Thanks, thanks so much!

So stop talking... just admire the pictures...

toxicpiano

Quote from: vnaoned on January 20, 2009, 10:27:18 AM
Wouah!!......  :o

That's great! I would even say it get better and better...

I was thincking about modeling houseboats, ... This is already made as I can see.  ;D
And BTW, somehow since you talk about me in your CJ, so many people came to mine on TSC... so Thanks, thanks so much!

So stop talking... just admire the pictures...
Will you release some of your wonderful BATS?  :)
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

BarbarossaS

Wow, absolutely amazing work. Take all the time you want before you update again, Cedric. If the quality of updates remains the same, I'm not complaining  :thumbsup:
I checked out vnaoned's MD too, at TSC, and was truly taken by surprise with what I've seen (and it's a great chance to practice my French too), thanks for the tip  ;D

Looking forward for some maar Antigone-yuminess,

Stijn

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent Cédric . You blast our eye with your great work. Always nice to see it . Have fun :thumbsup:

art128

Cedric, this is fantastic my friend ! Excellent park !  &apls &apls

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Orange_o_

&apls

It is so beautiful, which you want that I say?
especially in English :-[

Where are you found these aligned trees, which lose their sheets?  ;D

That given pleasure to making props, to see the result of your Lots  :thumbsup:

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Sciurus

Just....BEAUTIFUL!!
And I think you do a reproduction of Paris, don't you? :D
You use beautiful LOTs you created, and I love tht, beacause you add a personnal touch to SC4! &apls &apls
And of course, Congratulations! &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

alan_vzla

Incredible! simply incredible!

Heblem

Excellently nice your latest update!  :thumbsup:

Do you plan to release your entire city/lots for DL (any torrent or such) I know the list of dependencies would be huge. But I think it might be interesting to see your city in detail (in game), hope you take this like an a idea when you done your city or section. Also have you consider to do/release big lots packs for download, so you can make your Parisian set in game (including parisian style streets and such).

I thought about it sometime with the mock city, the problem is that the city is not finished and I don't exactly know the dependencies I used, so I know it takes time to do something like that.

This is a new way for playing the game which I really love and im currently working on my own city, also I'm thinking in doing a tutorial for inspire people in doing this eyecandy style, such tutorials for lot editing, organization, textures, and many more. I count with your help, or either if you need anything don't forget to tell.

Take care  ;)
Eblem

Edited by BarbyW: Please do not discuss torrents. This is not acceptable.

mattb325

I love coming here  :satisfied:

Cedric, it is amazing to see the progress of the new Antigone, and to see the subtle changes you have made to your own lot making styles which continually evolve. I spend hours looking at every intricate detail and it always inspires me!

Thankyou for continuing to share your SC4 vision. :thumbsup:

BrnoutJerzey

absolutley amazing work!  &apls

this is the most realistic city i've ever seen in SC4!
Are there bat's for the smooth transitioned tunnels or anything to get all the streets gray?

BarbyW

This is quite beautiful, Cedric. I love your lot work and know you take  great deal of care to try to get things as right as possible.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

gobo77

Sorry for my bad english....

dsrwhat316

Once again, you wow us with more stunning LE work  &apls

Those barges remind me of the t.v. series, Highlander. Though I must say that the barges might find it difficult to make it under those bridges  ;)

Also, where did you get the diagonal rembarde props? I know they are by porkissimio, but I can't seem to find them. I can't wait to see more of Antigone!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

metarvo

Now, this is the AntigOne that I have heard so much about, and the one that I managed to catch up on here a while back.  This is the urban AntigOne.  That's not to run the rural areas down at all, since they also look very good.  However, I will say that I have anticipated the return of the spectacular urban LEing that this great MD is known for.  It is always nice to see diagonals done right, and these obviously are, since I don't see any jagged edges in sight.  Keep up the good work here, Cedric!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

gottago

I have just found and spent the last three days compulsively reading this MD and studying the photos and excellent tutorials, and as a resident of Paris, an architectural historian, and a lover (if newbie) to the fascinating intricacies and possibilities of SC4, I must salute you for the most inspiring, often touching--and not least daunting--chronique of a truly masterful player.

As has been said so often before on this thread, this is simply a superb vision, realized with love, enthusiasm, and infinite patience. That you create such masterful and intricate scenes of forests and villages, farms and a great metropolis, shows a perceptiveness and sensitivity that has found its perfect medium of expression.

You have raised the game to the level of art, and your work is truly an inspiration. Bravo.

sebes

Wow - it was a pleasure to start my day viewing the pictures of your latest update. Excellence rules!  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

MAS71

Hello Badsim san from JPN.  ;)

I'm continuing reading your thread in long time.
and always having a desire in myself.
It's.....
;D When you will upload in a LEX the Badsim - MEGA Lot Pack Vol01 ?? ;D
Hahaha,,,sorry to my little jork. :P
however, I believe that you are the Greatest LOTer in top three or more higher in the world. :thumbsup:
It's a big desire of a lot of mayors of the world, I think so. ;)

Please still show us your greate works and pics in a future too. ;)
Thank you.

-Mas'71 in JPN