• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delecto

Hello Orange, which brilliant modeller you are, really.  :shocked2:
All your models are magnificently done. I can know if you use Gmax for your renders? Because your whites are always just a little too much overexposed to my taste.  ::)

Best regards.

DEL!

Sciurus

Waow, David, you take out some archives there! It's old images! :D
But still wonderful! And, have Blanco recieved those one? ()what()

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Orange_o_

It is the hour to dust this topic  :D

My last project is an old project to begin in January, 2009... :-[   it finally arrived at the end.

it's my first bridge :

However, I do not know to whom to pass on this bridge, so that he can be uploaded.  ;D

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

cubby420

Holy cow! What a bridge! Especially for a first bridge attempt this is fantastic and I cannot wait to try it out. There is a serious lack of modern looking bridges. Do you have plans for any other versions sizes or is only the road bridge planned?

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Girafe

So amazing my rabbit   &apls &apls &apls

a new style of bridge, so modern

I really enjoy the bicycle way  ::)

very nice job   ()stsfd()
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

citymax

Orange_o_

After Jubile Church (if call remind you the modern church), I redid it a new.

Big novelty nevertheless, I have create that this with Sketchup and textures with 3dsmax. It is the first time which I use 3dsmax, and I am a beginner with Sketchup.

Thus textures are not completed yet (anything is convenient for me everything made) but at the same time it is not too ugly to be shown.

It is about the Church of Saint Rédempteur " Iglesia del Santísimo Redentor " of realizing by the Spanish architect Fernando Menis.
This church is to Laguna near Tenerife in the Canarian Islands.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

thingfishs

a nice modern design :thumbsup:

It looks like a museum or college to me though, or maybe a concert hall.

Girafe

So nice church my turkey  &apls &apls &apls

I didn't know your hobby for modern churches but it's an interesting architecture  ;)

wait for what possibilities we can have with sketchup
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

ObladiOblada

This church is really amazing. Personally I like this rough concrete surfache of this building.

Refering to the bridge, I remember us talking about this project when you made the chruch by Richard Meier. I can't wait for it :D.

P.S.: Maybe the concert hall of Tenerife would be a project for you, too.

FrankU

This is really a great church! Good work.  &apls

Orange_o_

thank's guys

Girafe

The Floraler

Rayden

Are these nice works over here and from this group get ever released anywhere, or is this just a showcase? It's a pity because some of them are quite impressive, and I'm sure a lot of people would like to use them. &mmm

Orange_o_

Some of my works remained unfinished, as the river for example.
Others are still in development as MegaProp v.02 that I account to uploader within one month.
Some meeting of the problems of lot, as the telescope, where it would be necessary that I to create new elements.
The rest is to uploader on the TSCex, following the recommendations of Choco, I modified Hadid Bridge, who is going to be uploder next week on the TSCex and the STex and I would make maybe a request for the LEX.

If I takes care of posting these images on SC4D, it is especially to have remarks and advice. Many persons come on my topic, but little are interested in my work.
Between both photos of the church, 200 persons came to see, but those who saw an interest there are rare.
Maybe it is the language barrier, my English is far from being completed. I express myself maybe badly.

mattb325

Quote from: Orange_o_ on May 21, 2010, 03:00:21 PM
Many persons come on my topic, but little are interested in my work.
Between both photos of the church, 200 persons came to see, but those who saw an interest there are rare.

Quite the opposite.

Many people have visited your thread to enjoy what you have posted. Have you ever walked through an art gallery full of exhibits? Do you feel the need to comment on each and every one? Most people don't comment on every piece - they admire the work and take it in silently.

At any rate, your church is magnificent, and quality modern buildings are needed in game - but as you modelled the building in sketchup and are using a program more advanced than gmax to render it, I cannot offer any advice that would be of use to assist you.

ScottFTL

Wow, the Iglesia del Santísimo Redentor is breathtaking.  It's wonderful that you are doing another modern church.  It's a nice complement to the many historic churches already available.

Keep up the GREAT work!   &apls

turtle

I'm sorry to be lurking in your topic, but I think what you do is great. I am definatly interested in your work, but seldom feel like I could add anything. You are an excellent batter and I love the church &apls
My name is Thomas...

joelyboy911

Please allow me to say that all of your work is amazing. That Bridge, the Glass & Concrete Church - superb. Wonderful models.

Your english is perfectly readable - I haven't had a problem understanding you at all.

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian