• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Done! And sorry, looks like I misinterpreted the wording in his message! :)

JMS

2hot2bstr8

Hey my LEX login will not work either, I checked my emial and haven't recieved an activation email yet. Can you help?

RippleJet

There is no user by the name of 2hot2bstr8 on the LEX.
Are you sure you've registered yourself there as well?
It's a separate entity and your login to SC4D won't work there.

f+d+k

Hi,
I received the LEX confirmation mail, clicked the link, but the ape won't let me in -- 'user already active' (or something like that).  Can you please help me?
Thanks, f+d+k

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account. Welcome to the LEX
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

f+d+k

Thank you very much for this quick fix, BarbyW.  &apls

qxel

Hello eveyone,

First, a little introduction: I'm a French gamer, especially dedicated to gestion games, and I recently bought SimCity 4 Deluxe at low cost. I haven't play a SimCity since the 2000 one, so it's a very long time! But I allways had a place in my heart for this game, so I came back again as Mayor.

Apparently, there is plenty of very cool stuff here, and I would appreciate using it, and why not? Provide some of my creations one day.

But, for now, I can't :(

I just register on LEX BSC, and received my registration email, but I got the monkey when I try to login ...
It seems that I am not the only one to have this problem :(

So, if someone could help me, it would be very appreciated  ;D

I can't help downloading all the got stuff you had! Thanks in advanced at all those developped it, and kindly bring those to the Sim community.

qxel

BarbyW

qxel, I cannot see your name in the database. It is a separate registration for the LEX and not the same as for here. You need to go here and register.

qxel

Hello BarbyW,

I allready register at the LEX, with the same & the same email adress ... I received my confirm email, click on the activate link, and got the monkey.
The same thing as f+d+k a few days ago, in fact.

If you can't see me in the database of the LEX, then something goes wrong, but before attempting to register with another profile, I post here, because it seems I have the same trouble as some people here.

Maybe I am in the wrong place ?

Well, anyway, if you confirm you don't find me in the LEX database (qxel & same email), then something really goes wrong, so I'll try to register again.

I'll wait for your answer before doing that.

qxel

BarbyW

I confirm that I cannot find qxel in the LEX user database. Please let me know when you have registered again and I will check the database.

qxel

Hello BarbyW,

I have registered again, and this time everything goes allright.

I assume that something goes wrong at the activation phase. Now, I can log to the LEX.

Thanks for your time.

I think that I'll see you around on these forums.

Again, thanks you.

qxel

KURTYSPARTAN117

I used the link send via e-mail and it says the account is already active but if i try to log in it says the account is still inactive, what the hell?thank you.

Some politeness would be appreciated.  Robin-Global Moderator.

tfbrown

I received the confirmation email and am logged into the website. But I still cannot access the LEX. What am I doing wrong? My username is tfbrown. Thanx for the help.
Trent

BarbyW

tfbrown: I can see your account is active although your second account "landlubber" was not activated. Please make sure that you are typing the password in correctly with any capital letters if used. If you still have problems and would like your password reset please let me know and I will do that and send the new password by PM.
KURTYSPARTAN11: I see your account is active and that you have downloaded today so presume your problem is solved.

tfbrown

Ha! I had completely forgot about that older account. I think I'd rather just delete that one and go with this newer one. Thanx Barby.
Trent

lbyrd26

Quote from: jeronij on January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
Dear SC4D member,

Having problems with your LEX registration ?¿ 99% of times it is due to typing a wrong email address  $%Grinno$% ....

Anyway, if you did not receive the LEX activation email, post your username here. We will check and fix this asap.

Thanks for your understanding  ;D

lbyrd26

I have no idea if what I am doing here is right, all I know is that I registered, like I was supposed to and got my confirmation E-mail.  I put the correct log I.D. and password in (several times) and I am sick of this monkey showing up, telling me that my log I.D. is incorrect.  Please help!  Thanks, Larry

RippleJet

Larry, you've got two accounts on the LEX, lbyrd26 and samrod26.
Both were created back in March 2009.

The last download by samrod26 was August 31st.
The last download by lbyrd26 was September 30th.

Which of these accounts is the one you cannot log in on?
Let us know which one you want to keep, and we'll reset the password for that one and erase the other one.

lbyrd26

I have tried several times to access the lex.  I know I am using the proper info but I keep getting the monkey banging on the keyboard (I know how he feels!) PLEASE HELP!  lbyrd26 &hlp

BarbyW

Can you please reply to Ripplejet's question then we can help?