• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SAM Mass Transit Usage

Started by z, September 09, 2008, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which types of mass transit do you use (or would you like) for your SAM streets?

None
6 (7.4%)
Buses only
21 (25.9%)
Subways only
1 (1.2%)
Buses and subways
53 (65.4%)

Total Members Voted: 80

z

As some of you may know, I am heading the recently formed RTMT Team.  Our first request was to produce RTMT stations for SAM.  This shouldn't be too hard to do, but what we end up doing depends on what SAM users want.  I included the phrase "would you like" in the poll question so that if you would like to use one or more of these mass transit stations, but currently don't have the space, you can still check them off.  So please complete this poll, and we'll get you SAM versions of RTMT stations as soon as possible!

nerdly_dood

If I could use FiSHMan I would extract the SAM textures and tweak them for use as overlay textures and then run them through the SC4Tool texture creator, but of course i have Vista and we all (mostly) know what happens with FiSHMan and Vista.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Diggis

Quote from: nerdly_dood on September 09, 2008, 05:35:03 PM
If I could use FiSHMan I would extract the SAM textures and tweak them for use as overlay textures and then run them through the SC4Tool texture creator, but of course i have Vista and we all (mostly) know what happens with FiSHMan and Vista.

I meant to say this in the other thread, but I'll throw it here, I have the SAM textures already done as standard textures.  I'll take a look and see if I can find them to upload.

callagrafx

Quote from: nerdly_dood on September 09, 2008, 05:35:03 PM
but of course i have Vista and we all (mostly) know what happens with FiSHMan and Vista.

my sympathies  :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

z

Quote from: Diggis on September 10, 2008, 01:09:06 AM
I meant to say this in the other thread, but I'll throw it here, I have the SAM textures already done as standard textures.  I'll take a look and see if I can find them to upload.

That would be much appreciated, Diggis.  Thanks!

TheChosenOne

The buses and subways stations are winning!  :thumbsup:
Anyway I think that it would be a great idea to make stations for the SAM! Thanks!