• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvandrake

sc-4

Ooops , I forgot to post here , sorry Art ,
So , your update is very good , same as the others but , what this withe thing in water in the last picture?

Call me Ludo

art128

Quote from: sc-4 on January 18, 2010, 08:13:35 AM
what this withe thing in water in the last picture?

the white thing was meant to be an ice effect.. but the result is a bit bad..  ::)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Very nice update! I like the use of Euro W2Ws. And, as I already said, the port is great. However... there's some empty space at the top of the first mosaic. I'd try to avoid that if I were you ;)
Can't wait to see more, comrade!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

bat

kbieniu7

I see that, rails have to end at this station, or have quite big slope under ground? ;)
Nice  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Battlecat

Very cool update!  Your two mosaics look excellent as always, great variety of details around here! 

Not a bad attempt at a partially frozen harbor!  One thing that might work, instead of using plain colors, you could try finding a picture of ice and paint it directly onto the water.  Some graphics programs provide that kind of functionality using a bitmap as a brush instead of a pure color.  Still, the result isn't bad at all!  Looking forward to seeing more!

kwakelaar

Must have a cold period with all the ice in the harbour, maybe time to go for some more seasonal trees?
The area in front of the station is looking nice, I like the stairs going down from there and the small triangular square that they lead to.

art128

Nexis4Jersey - Thanks a lot !

djvandrake - Thanks you very much .  :)

sc-4 - Thanks my friend, the white effect was just a try to make an ice effect...  ::)

io_bg - Again empty spaces...  $%Grinno$% Thanks for the comment  ;)

bat - Danke !

kbieniu7 - Well, the station is 10 meters up from the rest of the city, so the rails just comes from the east (at the top of the pic) and goes to a tunnel which leave to the platforms (eyecandy .. ) Thanks for the comment !

Sciurus - Merci, Guillaume ..  ::)

Battlecat - Thanks a lot fot the tip my friend, I'll try it the next time I show you frozen pictures..  :)

kwakelaar - thanks, yeah this week was really cold here in Svanskinahya.. But luckily no more snow or ice is coming, although sun and rain will comes soon ..  ;D

Sorry, i'm a bit late... But I had some little problems with my comp, nothing bad luckily !

Today update will show you the second city (by population ) of the country, Arman' , which is located at the nort-east of the region, near a very touristic lake (in the next updates you'll be able to see some big hotels) and the mountains. The town is very touristic because of in the seasons of spring and summer many people of cities like Vratska, Naszran or Tivliz comes to Arman' for vacation, behind the palms and on their boats.
This preview mosaic will show you the marina and a part of the town center.

i hope you liked this update !

Arthur.  :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kwakelaar

The waterfront is looking very nice, no wonder they come here for their holidays, certainly not with the drab weather they seem to experience in the rest of the country :)

mightygoose

grreat work very nice area, please though, where can i download the building at the top just to the left of the chapel with the rounded entrace steps.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Battlecat

This looks excellent!  It's a very pleasant looking port area! 

bat

BuildingUp

Great port! Lovely pictures! :) I really like the reflection effects!

kbieniu7

Hey, nice pictures of this pedestrain paths. With stair it looks very interesting, but I think it could be made from some square-puzzles instead NAM sidewalk :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Fabian93

Fantastic Update(s) - I'm sorry for having missed some of them &apls &apls
I really like the two last Updates  :thumbsup:.
Aram is looking really nice so far and I'm looking forward to see more of it ;).

Oh and I'm sorry to hear about the deletion of your pictures - hope you'll get them reuploaded, soon :).

Fabian :thumbsup:

Sciurus

Really wonderful!! &apls But as I said on TSC, you wrote the name of your city ; Aram. Or, what you wrote on your image is Arman, I don't understand, or I missed something :D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

djvandrake