• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyrointheshadows

I cannot login to the LEX. I have a username with that is the same as my forum username - pyrointheshadows - and i forgot my password. how do i reset it? the e-mails for the forum account and the LEX account are still both valid.

Thanks in advance.

pyrointheshadows

skymap

Well I just signed up, and I have been accessing the LEX ... but I can't search the LEX. I'm pretty sure I'm logged in, because individual pages bring up download links for me. But if I try to go to the main LEX page I get asked for my login information. I'm fairly certain it's correct, but maybe I forgot something in my password? Not sure.

Bounty Skittles

I cannot access LEX too.

"You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Incorrect Login ... Please Check."

I have tried five times and I have copied and pasted my login, so I'm sure it's ok.

RippleJet

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while... &ops

Quote from: SNR1984A on May 10, 2011, 10:40:20 PM
I can't log in the LEX. My nickname is SNR1984A. Please help me, I don't know what to do anymore.

I've reset your password and sent you the new one in a PM.

Quote from: sperezc4 on May 07, 2011, 12:06:36 AM
I am not able to login in the lex either. It's telling me it's invalid. Please someone help.

I've reset your password as well and sent you the new one in a PM.

Quote from: KUCHJR3NEW on May 11, 2011, 06:33:27 PM
re registered again - it changed my log in name to KUCHJR3NEW  ()what()
I want my old name back....KUCHJR3.....  But same thing.....it wont let me login under old or new name or with new passwords.
Please help. :thumbsup:

You have three active accounts, KUCHJR, Kuchjr3 and KUCHJR3NEW.
Most of your downloads have been done through Kuchjr3.
Can you check if you can access that account before I reset any passwords for you?

Quote from: ragchuck on May 14, 2011, 07:20:20 AM
can you set me to active?

Done. ;)
Your account is now manually activated.

Quote from: pyrointheshadows on May 15, 2011, 09:11:05 PM
I cannot login to the LEX. I have a username with that is the same as my forum username - pyrointheshadows - and i forgot my password. how do i reset it? the e-mails for the forum account and the LEX account are still both valid.

Quote from: skymap on May 22, 2011, 12:43:10 PM
Well I just signed up, and I have been accessing the LEX ... but I can't search the LEX. I'm pretty sure I'm logged in, because individual pages bring up download links for me. But if I try to go to the main LEX page I get asked for my login information. I'm fairly certain it's correct, but maybe I forgot something in my password? Not sure.

Just a hinch... have you enabled cookies?
Your login information is stored in a cookie, which keeps you logged in.

Quote from: Bounty Skittles on May 24, 2011, 05:58:03 AM
I have tried five times and I have copied and pasted my login, so I'm sure it's ok.

NéMeSsIz

Hello There! ;) I've A Little Issue, I Can't Login To LEX, Becuase It Says: "Your account it still Inactive. Please check your e-Mail.", Then I Go To My E-mail And Clic The Activation Link, Then It Says: "User Already Active ...".  ()what() Then, I Try To Login Again And The First Message Is Show Again  ??? . I Don't Know What To Do, Can You Help Me? :thumbsup:

My User Name: 1NéMeSsIz1
My Password: ************** (Yes 14 Letters  ::) )

And I Don't Have Another Account
.:You'll:. .:Never:. .:Walk:. .:Alone:.

youbrey

Please confirm my account,

ID: youbrey

yorick0592

Can't login to LEX.

Username: yorick0592

fx2ka

Hi guys,

i forgot my password i set months ago again. Could you be so kind and send me it again?

Many thanks in advance

Jr Boy

Just registered for both SC4D and Lex BSC. I keep getting an ugly ape scratching his head when I try to login to Lex.  :'( At first I thought I had my webcam on.  ;D Turns out it is a login error.  Please help.

Kindest regards,
"Jr Boy"

basileus

Hi, everybody! I'm new here and I don't know how to download some props from BSC Lot Exchange. Could you help me, please? I've recently registered, but I don't know what's the next step.

peajay

have not received activation email.

peajay
peajay97@pacbell.net

TIA

Jack_wilds

Hello all!

I'm having password issues again  ()sad() as it says it isn't correct  &sly yet I know it is correct  but the 'controller' gorilla  %confuso doesn't seem to get it... rather upsetting  >:(

any help would be greatly appreciated

jack wilds

PS... PLEASE DISREGARD  "$Deal"$  its been 'fixed' or corrected or something as the log-on now works.... Thank-you  :)

etherian

I'm a returning member to the LEX and its been a while, hence the forgotten password.
My username on the LEX should be "kiwoli"
Typographia - Type as Cities" border="0

Types as Cities | Now Showing: Lucida

LOrange

Hello I just recently registered with the lex BSC Lot Exchange. The other day to be exact. And I still have not received the confirmation email that I was supposed to get. And when I try to log on using my username and password it tells me that my account is inactive and to activate it via the confirmation email.

My username is LOrange and I am pleading for some help. Have a great day  :-\

KatHuntoon

I just recently had to reformat so my IP will have changed
ALSO-- we are on mediacom whose modem resets the IP

my  IP Address = 50.82.86.70

user name is KatHuntoon

I am able to access the forums but not the LEX

your assistance would be greatly appreciated thank you.

xannepan

I tried to upload gAre Orsay to the lex yesterday. In the newest version of ie explorer I got an error message. Then I tried to use chrome to upload, but I got a message the file was already in the system. However thisnmorning I still cannot see the file on the lex. Can anyone please check and send me a PM how to solve
Thanks, alex

dobdriver

G'Day Alex,

I pm'd Jeronij a couple of days ago about this, it ate a map and some comments I uploaded during the upgrade, and on re-uploading exact same result as you. Hopefully someone will fix this soon and post something?

Cheers.

Herecomesdan

Hello.  I cannot log into the LEX for some reason.  It worked for a few days but suddenly I couldn't anymore.  Username is DanP.  Thanks!

Praetyre

Same here. My LEX username is the same as my discussion one, though I've never had issue with the LEX before. Could it be my switch to Firefox (on which I've saved my username and password) has caused this?