• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

download version of DVD

Started by tomashito03, September 07, 2009, 09:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomashito03

I'd really like the dvd, but, living in south america I have two problems:
1- Shipping costs too high.
2- (most important) shipping times too long (standard ups like 1 to 1.5 months or fastest ups like 1 week), plus customs issues.

and, if bandwith's more expensive than purchasing the blank DVD u can make donations for downloading DVDs higher.

I hope u guys could help me...

thnx a lot.
tomas.

Andreas

As far as I know, the shipping costs are included into the donation sum for the LEX DVD, so you don't have to worry about that. :)

The main reason why there is no downloadable DVD is that bandwith also costs money, esp. the large amount what would be needed for the complete DVD. There were several months when SC4D's bandwidth ran out in the last one or two days of a month, so we're already on a limit that can only be boosted via more LEX DVD purchases, or other donations.
Andreas

callagrafx

Quote from: tomashito03 on September 07, 2009, 09:39:06 AM
I'd really like the dvd, but, living in south america I have two problems:
1- Shipping costs too high.
2- (most important) shipping times too long (standard ups like 1 to 1.5 months or fastest ups like 1 week), plus customs issues.

and, if bandwith's more expensive than purchasing the blank DVD u can make donations for downloading DVDs higher.

I hope u guys could help me...

thnx a lot.
tomas.

As Andreas has said, shipping costs are included...second, we've shipped to South America before and it has arrived in a week or so.  As there is no monetary value attached to the disk (donations to the site do not count as a purchase) then there are no customs issues as nothing of value is being imported.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it