• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Boxes?

Started by Crazy_Ivan80, January 16, 2009, 05:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

I've encountered my first box today.
BLS D66 DolliesMercantile.

I've been going over the dependencies:
BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol01.dat    ----> check
BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol01.dat  ----> check
BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01.dat  ---> check
CastleSet.dat                            ----> check
CP_PropPack_Vol02.dat              -----> not found, but I'm thinking it's included in the "BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat" file?
BSC Essentials                          -----> check
BSC Mega Texture Pack             ------> not found either, but maybe it's been split up in 3 (BSC Textures vol 1-3)?

or am I missing something?

projectadam

Crazy_Ivan80,

I think that CP_PropPack_Vol2 is a separate file and may need CP_PropPack_Vol1 to function. As far as the BSC Mega Texture Pack, I know that I have that and all of the Textures downloaded at one time. I would download both the CP and the Mega Texture and see if that takes care of the problem. Luckily, Dollies Mercantile has a great readme created and I just checked and you should have direct links to get all of the necessary files. Good luck and maybe someone else will know if those other Props and Textures do contain the other files.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

Geronimo

I think you find them on Simtropolis/STEX. Search for "cycledogg".

They are named BSC Prop Pack Cycledogg No 1 and BSC CP Prop Pack vol02.

Good luck there!  ;)

BarbyW

If you have BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01
you don't need the two separate packs from cycledogg.
There are now three BSC Texture Packs but the one you need for this lot is BSC Textures Vol01
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Crazy_Ivan80

hm, in that case I have the full set, meaning that I don't see a logical explanation for the box. very odd

thx for the help in any case.

BarbyW

Can you post a picture so we might be able to help further?
If you have all the dependencies then there is either soemthing missing from the dependency list or something wrong wirh the lot.

Crazy_Ivan80

I'll keep my out for the building to reappear, then I'll get that picture asap :)

Crazy_Ivan80

It popped up today, so I got the picture :)

BarbyW

It seems as though I have missed including D66's models for this and one or two others of the Western series in her last MEGA Prop Pack. Unfortunately I no longer have these models and will have to see if D66 still has them. The LEX copy of this has the model so I am attaching it here for you.
I can only apologise for this and will try to sort it out as soon as possible.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: BarbyW on January 19, 2009, 04:50:02 AM

no need, given the immense amount of data on the disc something is bound to go amiss.
Hopefully you find the models.
Thanks for the reply, attachment and effort in tracking this minor problem.

Diggis

Quote from: BarbyW on January 19, 2009, 04:50:02 AM
It seems as though I have missed including D66's models for this and one or two others of the Western series in her last MEGA Prop Pack. Unfortunately I no longer have these models and will have to see if D66 still has them. The LEX copy of this has the model so I am attaching it here for you.

This was a test to see who was watching.  Crazy_Ivan, you have passed, good work. The goddess will now assume her usual flawless service.  :D

Pat

Hehehe shaun that was great and Barby you are too good!!! Its all good there!!! I cant wait to get ahold of copy of the disc for myself!!! You and the entire BSC Team has done some wonderful things for this and wow what can you say for it!!!! OK so a minor mishap oh well it happens come on Rome wasnt built in a day...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JBSimio

Quote from: Pat on January 19, 2009, 04:07:42 PM
Hehehe shaun that was great and Barby you are too good!!! Its all good there!!! I cant wait to get ahold of copy of the disc for myself!!! You and the entire BSC Team has done some wonderful things for this and wow what can you say for it!!!! OK so a minor mishap oh well it happens come on Rome wasnt built in a day...

Yeah... those lazy Romans!   ::)

:D

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion