• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your industrial wastelands!

Started by marcszar, March 11, 2007, 04:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

magee_b

Just finished working on this refinery area and thought I would share.

Still some touch ups here and there, but I am happy with the general view.

ivo_su

Quote from: magee_b on September 02, 2012, 02:16:45 PM
Just finished working on this refinery area and thought I would share.

Still some touch ups here and there, but I am happy with the general view.

Good looking refinery with two ports and a number of plants and tanks, but I think you can build near this industrial area and a large freight train. Just a recommendation, or I like the picture.

Uzil

Swordmaster

solsystem

Amazing, Uzil, very impressive industrial area.  &apls &apls

sim_link

Stupendous, Uzil. A very impressive industrial area - the smoke/smog is a very nice touch!

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

David H

Well Bumping this to show off a rural industrial sector in North Hixon County, Siskiyou The town is called East Swansea.

Mikey Knox

Not exactly a Wasteland because there are People living there too  :)

Seaman

@Mikey Knox:
wonderful area! I really like how you left (imho the right amount of) space between the factories and buildings.

I dare to suggest to include a maximum width of 1024 pixels for your pictures in the BBcode of your post by writing something like this:
[img width=1024]>linktoyourpic<[/img]
The picture will be shown with that maximum width but will enlarge if you click on it. This is to comply with the site rules and cheering up the moderator (as well as increasing readability).  ;)

Mikey Knox

No Problem, i was thinking about this myself why it blasts the whole Screen and others didnt *fixed*

Terring7

Industrial? Yes. But wasteland? Can't say that.

The Choice is Ours
---

One of my takes on industry  :)

Tyberius06

Noir City - North Harbour Industrial Bay Area

Noir City - CounterPoint North-East Industrial Bay Area

Busy harbours made from the pieces of the Heretic Seaport Project and its Expansion (plus a few of the upcoming expansions).

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Galeb_G2

I really like that port, I've worked in logistics for 4-5 years, have went to several big harbor cities such as Rotterdam or Le Havre, and you really captured the feel of it.