• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

sincitybaby's Entry

Started by tooheys, December 04, 2009, 01:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

Quote from: sincitybaby on December 03, 2009, 03:02:31 PM
EDIT: This is my final submission upon your approval

I would like to be the first one to welcome to the beautiful tourist town of Reifer Beach......

1- Cemetary 2-Reifer Plaza 3-Church 4-Reifer Beach Rec. fields 5-City Hall

The main drag (Reifers Blvd) of the our town.  We have world class hotels, impressive for such a small city.

Being a tourist town, we have beautiful beaches.

But we also have distinctive shopping, found both in Downtown and Reifer's Plaza (above)

Downtown is just off of Reifers Blvd. on Center St., it is home to many specialty stores and restaurants.

City Hall and the CVB are located in Downtown right on Center St. as well.  The building was built in 2005.

Reifers Beach is also home to many known national chains that cater to every need and want of a tourist.

The residents of Reifers Beach are found in diverse neighborhoods such as this.

On the southern portion of Center St., you find the church and a gas station, and a hooter's for those who dare enter.... $%Grinno$%

Our residents also enjoy this new soccer complex on the otherside of I-280 near Reifer's Blvd.

Most of our visitors come from Major Cities to the North and South, I-280 connects both cities and offers 2 exits for Reifers Beach. The above being the Ocean Avenue terminus into the freeway.

A stretch of I-280 as it passes by Reifer's Beach

The classiest hotel in Reifers Beach, just off of Ocean Ave.

The Marina

The new budget

An overview of the town at night

here are the 3 road connections

Thanks,

Tyler (sincitybaby)
Have a great day all, replies will come later!