• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 patch 640

Started by huzman, March 05, 2017, 12:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huzman

Somebody asked the same question as mine and I found only this by an unknown member:

"Official update for the Rush Hour / Deluxe versions of the game. It updates the RH/Deluxe versions to version EP1 Update 1 / 1.1.638.0."

Can some tell me where is the 640? Thanks!
« Essayez d'apprendre quelque chose sur tout et tout sur quelque chose. »
             « Try to learn something about everything and everything about something »
                          « Trata de aprender algo sobre todo y todo sobre algo »
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley

mgb204

640 is otherwise known as the nitelighting patch, click the "EA Support" link found in the bottom left of SC4D under the various site links. That will take you to a page with all the official patches/addons, the update is part of the BAT section.

huzman

Thanks got your quick reply.
The problem is I can't find "click the "EA Support" link found in the bottom left of SC4D". Maybe I don't know what you mean by "various site links".
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley

vester

In the columns on left side of the front page your find SC4D Suggests. There you find a link to Support (EA),
or
you could use Official Maxis Files in the Quicklink menu.

compdude787

There's some buttons near the top right corner of the page that are either pluses or minuses. They toggle certain things on the website on and off. Click the first of these buttons if it's a plus (and not a minus) and you should get the left hand toolbar column to show up.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

huzman

Got it. I had checked that link by another road and that's what triggered my post. In there, there's a link for the 638 version but nothing about the 640 version.
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley

Tarkus

It's actually under the "Building Architect Tool" section, since it's a fix to allow BAT nightlights.  The official name for it on there is "Sim City 4 Buildings Update".  It's a 14.4MB file.

-Alex

huzman

Bravo you guys! Finally found it in a roundabout way -with your help- and now have a pristine SC4640.
(muchas gracias señores...)
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley