• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

PLEX files from SimPeg

Started by catty, January 07, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

When SimPeg went down it left the question as to whether the PLEX files existed anywhere else and if so what was the new download link for the files.

As I had an up-to-date list of what was on the PLEX when it went down, I have started a new Index list over at CB documenting where the PLEX files can now be located, its a work in progress, even more so given the number of times Simtropolis has been down the last week, hopefully it will turn out that all the files now have new homes, if not then the PLEX staff over at Simtropolis may need to be contacted and decisions made, but in the meantime, the new PLEX Index list can be found here

https://city-builders.info/cb-documents/11-catalog-by-website/98-simpeg-exchange-url-updated
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

mgb204

This is an excellent resource. I'm assuming though it's only those files on the actual PLEX exchange that got saved? Sadly many great little items were attached in Paeng's threads that I fear are lost forever.

Still, hopefully it will be easy to spot the gaps and try to bring missing content to the STEX using this useful guide. I already know of a few links that are missing, I'll send you a list with some links of the ones I know.

catty

Quote from: mgb204 on January 07, 2016, 12:24:34 PM
...Sadly many great little items were attached in Paeng's threads that I fear are lost forever....

I've been asked by a number of people about the forum attachments, and while they may be gone for ever, I am now in the process of indexing Paeng's website just have to add Krio's files to it and then uploaded that to the documents area ... so maybe some of those forum attachments will still be available on his site ... no guarantees   :)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

belfastsocrates

Do you need people to send you the missing files?

I still have my absolutely vast uncompressed plugins folder and I'm sure I've loads of SimPeg stuff in there
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

catty

Quote from: belfastsocrates on January 07, 2016, 01:24:51 PM
Do you need people to send you the missing files?...

The one thing about cataloguing other sites file exchanges you end up downloading an awful lot of zipped files ... 28gb worth so far, so apart from the forum attachments, I'm pretty certain I will have all of the PLEX files with their readme's and any pictures that were included in the zips.

But until I'm finished re-cataloguing the PLEX files again I've no idea if any of them would be required, I know a couple of them so far aren't on any other site I can find and one is dependency to something else that's on the STEX (unfortunately in both of those cases their creator has long since vanished from the SC4 world) and another one is now on the STEX after I asked its creator about it as someone on my site was asking where they could find it.

-catty

catty

An update on how this is going the original PLEX list had 658 plugins on it, I've now located 532 of them and updated the URL to the new site, that leaves 127 which may or may not on another site, make that 126 as I've just located "Terring's Labyrinth by Paeng" its on the STEX as "Paeng & Terring - aMAZEd"

:)

catty

An update on how this is going I'm still unable to find 22 of RebaLynnTS files including this one

FiRE by RebaLynnTS

But checking back thru her posts she said this shortly before she stopped posting

Quote from: RebaLynnTS on May 26, 2011, 09:05:02 AM
antn: Thanks for the suggestions. I plan to implament as many as I can. The textures for each wall on every building is unique, and not tiled. I am not as good at textures, as I'd like to be, but I am always learning.

Buzzit: This set will be modular, so you can arrange it anyway you like.

As with all my creations, feel free to relot, repackage, and re-upload as you wish, just remember to give credit where it is due.

That being the case I will do a final search thru the SC4 sites then post a list of what's still missing in case anyone knows where its now located or as I've found during this search some of the files on the PLEX despite saying they were by someone in fact turned out to be by someone else on another site.

Those that are left I will upload to somewhere at CB in case people still need them (always assuming I have the file in question).

-catty

catty

Update on the PLEX Index - https://city-builders.info/cb-documents/11-catalog-by-website/98-simpeg-exchange-url-updated

Still missing the following plugins, hopefully someone here might know if they can be found on another site   :thumbsup:

BEX PEG 9x9 PPond Water Plop by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Cruise Ship Port for CDK 3 by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Cruise Ship Port for CDK 3 Ends by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Cruise Ship Port for CSX Pier Mall by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Cruise Ship Port Fillers by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Cruise Ship Port Fire Station by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
CW Soldier Props2 by Pegasus
Deadwood Sunken Plazas MML - By Chrisim by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
DEDWD Raised Park MML By Chrisim by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Dr Gonzo's ArtGolf Golf Course MML by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Drawbridge - No Scows Version by Pegasus
Fanta SPAM-MMP by Craig-Abcvs
Faux Walls by Paeng
FiRE by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Gettysburg Seminary by Guest
Horses by Paeng
How to Float Your Boat by Pegasus
MMS (Modular Motel System) 1 - Parking Lots by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
MMS (Modular Motel System) 1 - Transitions by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
MMS (Modular Motel System) 1 - Plaza Lots by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
MMS (Modular Motel System) Resources by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
MMS (Modular Motel System) Set One by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
MMS (Modular Motel System) Texture Pack by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
MPK (Modular Parking Kit) - Core Set by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
NBVC Lumber Yard by Pegasus
Nightowl Extenders by Paeng
NOB Walls and Bridges by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
OWW2 CSP Transitions by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Paeng's Urban Canals by Paeng
Parking Lots Vol 02 by Paeng
Parks Administration by Paeng
PEG BlackBeard's Fountain PLaza by Pegasus
PEG CDK-OWW Ferry Landing by Pegasus
PEG Common Sims (GMAX) by Pegasus
PEG CSK Add-On 2: A Means to an End by Pegasus
PEG CSK2 Functional Small Port by Pegasus
PEG CSK2 Hanging Gardens by Pegasus
PEG CSK2 Random Traffic by Pegasus
PEG Forest Add-On 1 by Pegasus
PEG Forest Pack by Pegasus
PEG Hanging Gardens PATCH 07-06-05 by Pegasus
PEG Memorial Park - Funeral Fix by Pegasus
PEG Military Aircraft Props - Volume 1 by Pegasus
PEG Modular Construction Units by Pegasus
PEG Mountain Trail Head by Pegasus
PEG Pier Rail Props by Pegasus
PEG Pine Forest by Pegasus
PEG Pond 3x2 Water NAM Extender by Pegasus
PEG Ponds - Patch 6-1-4-05 by Pegasus
PEG PPOND Locks by Pegasus
PEG PPond Swing Bridges by Pegasus
PEG Seasonal Woods - MTP Update Patch by Pegasus
PEG Stream Kit - Patch 6-14-05 by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 - Add On Pack 1 by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 - Boardwalk Style by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 - Country Roads Add-On by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 - Trail Blazer Edition by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 by Pegasus
PEG-BAT Sat-Com Center by Pegasus
PEG CDK3 Basics Cement Patch by Pegasus
PEG CDK3 Small Ferry Landing by Pegasus
PEG MTP Avenues by Pegasus
PEG MTP CS$$ Replacement Mod by Pegasus
PEG MTP CS$$$ Replacement Mod by Pegasus
PEG MTP Terrain Mod 2 by Pegasus
PEG OWW2 Patch 2 - Budget Fix by Pegasus
PEG OWW2 PierSet by Pegasus
PEG-SF SkyFarm DIY Kit by Pegasus
Pond Park Family Resort by Paeng
RCi Beach Lots by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Schmucker House by Guest
Seasonal Tree - Southern Hemisphere Mod. by Pegasus
SG Nimby Pack by Paeng
Sim City 4 Selector by Becca (RebaLynnTS)
Streetside Diagonal Parking by Paeng
The Three Islands by Vandy
Transitions and Turbulences by Paeng

Andreas

Looking into my archives, it seems that I still have a lot of the old PEGPROD ZIP files, and apparently, there are some of the items that you're looking for as well. Shall I upload them to some filehoster for you, or send them via e-mail?
Andreas

catty

That would be great ... the plan is to add the missing to a public download (no account necessary) area on my site exchange make it clear that if anyone objects or isn't happy to have the missing files available for public download the file or files will be deleted, I'll also delete them if they get uploaded to Simtropolis or here.

I'll send you a PM with the email address   :thumbsup:

Golhbul

I have the Faux-walls by Paeng... Gift, made ​​what you like

Edit: I just found Urban canals by Paeng too ;)... I love this creator ;D

I must have

• MPK
  • PEG CSK Add-On 2: A Means to an End by Pegasus   
  • PEG CSK2 Functional Small Port by Pegasus   
  • PEG Mountain Trail Head by Pegasus   
  • PEG Pine Forest by Pegasus   
  • .... and still others

catty

Quote from: Golhbul on February 09, 2016, 02:25:32 PM
I have the Faux-walls by Paeng... Gift, made ​​what you like

Thanks for the files, Paeng's files are different in that unlike Pegasus and RebaLynnTS he is still active, but these days mainly on the Banished sites and he also has his own websites one for SC4 files and the other for Banished, so I have sent him a PM at Simtropolis regarding the files that he uploaded only to the PLEX I'm hoping once the new Banished version is released and CC1.6 is formally released as well (as it only works in the Banished beta) that he will be catching up with his PM's.

Golhbul

Thank you to you for this work :P

I will seek more this weekend

catty

Andreas

I sent you an e-mail with the files that I found. :)

PEG CDK-OWW Ferry Landing by Pegasus
PEG CSK Add-On 2: A Means to an End by Pegasus
PEG CSK2 Functional Small Port by Pegasus
PEG CSK2 Hanging Gardens by Pegasus
PEG CSK2 Random Traffic by Pegasus
PEG Forest Add-On 1 by Pegasus
PEG Forest Pack by Pegasus
PEG Hanging Gardens PATCH 07-06-05 by Pegasus
PEG Memorial Park - Funeral Fix by Pegasus
PEG Mountain Trail Head by Pegasus
PEG Pine Forest by Pegasus
PEG Pond 3x2 Water NAM Extender by Pegasus
PEG Ponds - Patch 6-1-4-05 by Pegasus
PEG Seasonal Woods - MTP Update Patch by Pegasus
PEG Stream Kit - Patch 6-14-05 by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 - Add On Pack 1 by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 - Boardwalk Style by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 - Country Roads Add-On by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 - Trail Blazer Edition by Pegasus
PEG Trail Park 2 by Pegasus
PEG CDK3 Basics Cement Patch by Pegasus
PEG CDK3 Small Ferry Landing by Pegasus
PEG MTP CS$$ Replacement Mod by Pegasus
PEG MTP CS$$$ Replacement Mod by Pegasus
PEG OWW2 PierSet by Pegasus
Andreas

Alan_Waters

Sorry, but for sorting do not have time, so I upload archive all that is.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7NDF4fzv4x6WTFCNjRQOGE2dmc

catty

Quote from: Andreas on February 10, 2016, 04:38:59 AM
I sent you an e-mail with the files that I found....

Email hasn't arrived yet, I'll keep an eye out for it   :)

Hi Alan_Waters thanks for the file, most of these should be over at Simtropolis, but I'll go thru zip and sort it out later today  :thumbsup:

As for the missing files themselves I will upload them to here

https://city-builders.info/cbex?folder=PLEX%2BFiles

You will notice there is a folder called RebaLynnTS in it and it currently has the FiRE download in it as I know that's a file that quite a few people have been looking for as its a dependency file ... its a public download no account required

-catty

Andreas

I hope your ISP allowes attachments that are larger than 10 MB. My 13.3 MB ZIP file got blown up to 18 MB. I'll use a filehost if the mail transfer fails.
Andreas

catty

Quote from: Andreas on February 10, 2016, 11:35:42 AM
I hope your ISP allowes attachments that are larger than 10 MB. My 13.3 MB ZIP file got blown up to 18 MB. I'll use a filehost if the mail transfer fails.

They say 20mb so it should be OK   :)

catty

Got the files from Andreas  :thumbsup:

But its been a busy day in RL and I've pretty much run out of day so it will be tomorrow before you start seeing these files uploaded to the CBEX

"$Deal"$