• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

This update, Cedric, was just enormissime.

Can't wait to see what you have for us about the ski resort.

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Badsim

Replies.

Quote from: vester on December 17, 2010, 07:26:31 AM
Outdated !!! Blame it on the girafe :P  ;)

Yep , girafe are such strange animals ... and so is Antoine !  ;D Thank you Arne . :thumbsup:

Quote from: Sciurus on December 17, 2010, 09:03:20 AM
... Girafe Cédric's waiting for you! $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:

Cédric's is also waiting for so many things ...  ::) « Plût au ciel que j'eusses su BATer » , like our president would have said ...  :D  Thanks , Guillaume . :thumbsup:

Quote from: cubby420 on December 17, 2010, 11:07:35 AM
Wonderful atmosphere. I want to take a relaxing Sunday drive through your countrysides.

Nice idea ...  :) I , sure , would like to as well . Some of us are there to assert their frustration from the world . I'm standing among them .  ::) Thank you Andrew . :thumbsup:

Quote from: mattb325 on December 17, 2010, 01:10:23 PM
.. As for your dilema, you can turn existing props into new off-set ones in the reader. It is a difficult and tedious process, but it can be done.

Cogeo's model tweaker should do the same thing with an easier interface, but I have not tried this function out yet, so I can't say whether it is easier/harder than using the reader. It may be something worth considering, particularly if the creator is not still active to ask him or her to re-render as an off-set prop (which is by far the easiest option).

Thank you Matt for your interest here .  :thumbsup: Having some Maxis's « Amill »  props offset in my plugins ( some work from BSC I think ... ) I knew that's possible with Ilive Reader . Tiedous process indeed ( have had a look about it ) , I don't feel motivated enough and , most of all, I can't consume more of my time with SC4 related works than I'm already consuming . We've all choices to make and priorities . That said , I'll have a look at Cogeo's model tweaker , never heard of it so far , to tell you the truth ...  ;)

Quote from: Jmouse on December 17, 2010, 04:18:28 PM
...I like the ground cover, too, but I can't figure how you did it. Is it a terrain mod or plopable grass?

Joan

Thank you for your interesting comment Joan . :thumbsup:  I think ploppables bushes , water & rocks from Jeronij ; weeds B & blue bonnet B from ChrisAdams ; roks from Orange_o , have no secrets for you .  $%Grinno$% The Terrain Mod is from Pegasus ( with Maxis'textures improved according to the elevation ) . The only thing you're surely missing is ploppable gravel , mud & sand from Heblem :

Heblem is a passionate & passionating  creator , I've never seen something like that before ; so well integrated that , indeed , it looks like being a part of a Terrain Mod : ::)

It can be found on the STEX :  HBS Tropical Flora Pack (Mayor Mode) .

Quote from: Nardo69 on December 17, 2010, 05:09:04 PM

... C'est un merveilleux travail mon ami. Tu m'as surpassé ...

Thanks papa Nardo:thumbsup: Congratulations for your second son .  &apls ;D

« Le but n'est pas de surpasser les autres mais de se surpasser soi-même » . One day I'll add some rail stuff ... and I'll do that thinking about you . :thumbsup:

Quote from: ecoba on December 18, 2010, 11:47:48 AM

... Your rural scenes become some of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen from SC4 and give me great inspiration about again playing for my rural areas.

The return is pleasant and I look forward at more pictures for many days to come !

Ethan :)

Thank you Ethan  :thumbsup:  You're a 3RR Team member and there're surely similitudes there ... Alas , I'm not David : I'm too much addicted to LotEditing and not enough patient for everything else ...  ::)

Quote from: Orange_o_ on December 18, 2010, 03:03:45 PM
:thumbsup: fabulous

Great to see you David ... my friend . :)
Many surprises  from you are lying in wait in AntigOne , but that's too early to speak about that . I've got first a lot of work to do with your priceless gift ... ;)

Take care . &apls

Quote from: art128 on December 18, 2010, 03:19:24 PM
This update, Cedric, was just enormissime.

Can't wait to see what you have for us about the ski resort.

-Arthur. :thumbsup:

The Holidays Resort is going to wait , I'm afraid of , Athur , ::)  but I don't think you'll be disappointed .  ;) Thank you for your enthusiast comment . :thumbsup:  (I really need to take time to comment your superb MD !  $%#Ninj2  )

************************************************************************************

So the Holidays Resort is going to wait . For the time being , I've received a substantial workload from David while I was working about a seasonal wheat field . 8 props from Vincent (Vnaoned) , Lot and props timing Moding from me ... ( maples from Girafe .)

Seen from LotEditor :

Have now to resize all these props so it will become possible to plop ChrisAdams' wild flowers & weeds on these fields .

With Vincent's approval I could release and then upload a modular set . So let me know what you think about it ...  ::)

Thanks for your visit . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

ecoba

Don't worry about Lot Editing, I am addicted too  ::)

As for these part of AntigOne, they are quite fabulous ! I too enjoy much of Heblem's sands and other terrain features, and I often use them under plop water to give it a greater texture. You, however, used them in more beauty out of water on the field with the cow and scrub (and it looks gorgeous) :)

A feature of these road pictures I was almost blown by, was the realism of the power lines and walls next to the road... so beautiful !

Ethan

Girafe

When you post something, I am always sure that there will be amazing stuffs  :)

and I would say this time too  :P

The skill and style to do MD

I am impressed by the fields of Vincent, of all of us, he is really the biggest Guinea fowl, shy but talented, I am curious to see if he developped other things concerning farms  &Thk/(

ps: Message sent on your wanadoo box, let me know what do you think and want.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kelis

WOW, Aamazing update as always !

I Like your work in a Lot editor, It's very realistic my friend  &apls &apls

Continue with the great job  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Tomas Neto

Yeah..., amazing how you make the rural areas!!! They are perfect!!! Awesome work again!!!  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Thank you .

Didn't I forget the winter view ?

... in fact  I was still working on . With the first surprises ; new rural props & new trees (Populus) from David (Orange_o)

David , for various private reasons , has decided to stand back in order to assess his situation from any SC4 activities . That decision has been a painful one for him , and if it would be a definitive one ... how terrible would be the loss for the whole community . Two days ago , I've received from him tens of  Models files , all little jewels , rural props  & seasonal trees with the liberty to build with them his Prop Pack Vol2 and upload it .

Well , this is how things are going to run : I've started to turn all these Models files into proper props . As soon as it will be done , I'll post a picture of a test Lot with all these props . From there , I'll start the Moding part ; resizing of Occupant sizes and timing of seasonnal trees .Then  I'll merge them into a .Dat file that I'll send him , requesting him to upload it on Toutsimcities' stock exchange under his name ( I don't want to do this part , that's his work ! )

This Prop Pack Vol2 should be ready before the end of january , that's all I can say .

I wouldn't want to appear like a boring moralist but David being a friend of mine ,  that's also for me an occasion to think about this : Do we really take care enough of all these great creators , are we really aware enough about all the time and love they put in their creations before to offer them us ? That's easy to say and harder to see frontiers in a community  where everything is voluntary & unpaid ... so comfortable world indeed .

As it should my last post (at least at AntigOne) before the end of 2010 , wish you all a merry Christmas .
Take care .

Cédric.

P.S. : Antoine , I've already sent you a PM yesterday , having had the time to look at your files , I'll send you a second one before the end of the day .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vester

WoW, not sure what to write, but: WoW. Brilliant.

io_bg

I love your attention to details. Makes all your pictures so realistic.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

nbvc

RickD

Fantastic pictures again.

I am very sorry to read about David. I really hope he gets his real life business sorted out, whatever it might be. And I hope that many of the lotmakers out there will make good use of his props to honor him and his work.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Sciurus

"Que j'appréciates que tu BATtes" :D (la faute, c'est fait exprès ^^).

Yes, I know you wait for few things, but patience, they'll arrive ::)
For the pictures you presented, they're just excellent, but as I cannot speak in french there (or I would do a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long descprition), I'll stop my comment about it here :P

Guillaule :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

TiFlo

That last picture is fantastic. Everything is there. Even the small bushes of misteltoe in the trees. Absolutely fantastic!

Terring7

Cool, it looks like the rural Greece :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Battlecat

Glorious updates!  Thanks for pointing out that terrain prop pack from Heblem!  I'm always excited to get some new tools and those are particularly impressive! 

I can't wait to get my hands on those new fields, they are full of amazing details.  The seasonal hay bales are a particularly cool touch! 

ecoba

Incredibly realistic ! It looks as if straight out of the French countryside... :)

Ethan

Jmouse

Wow! That picture is absolutely stunning! What a wonderful way to say good bye to an old year and welcome to a new one.

Happy holidays to one and all...
Joan

canyonjumper

Cédric, travail impressionnant! Ma bouche est toujours sur le terrain :P

Cédric, awesome job! My mouth is still on the ground :P

Your friend / Ton ami,
                                            Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

art128

Such attention to details and perfection to get the most realistic scene possible is rare, Cédric. And I must say you're by far one of the only guy who can do it.. Congrats my friend.

It's sad to hear Orange has stopped his SC4 works for some times, I hope we'll see him around again.

Take care,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

marsh

Amazing work in here. Your simply amazing at creating rural scenes.  :) All the colors just blend together amazingly. And I'm just loving all the Conifer forests. (It seems to be a phase I'm going through ATM. Perhaps it's the season. XD ::))

Also one thing, may I ask where you got those green bushes that are everywhere?

,marsh