• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Seraf's NYBT BATs

Started by seraf, July 21, 2014, 11:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack_wilds

luv the model and the progress...  :satisfied:

peaking through the fence knothole in meantime...  :popcorn:

noahclem

Lovely work on the winter version  &apls  Looking forward to release (and the next project you mentioned earlier ;) )

seraf

vortext - Thank you :)

mattb325 - Thank you! :)

Jack_wilds - Thank you! :)

noahclem - Thank you :) Which project? I remember mentioning at least two... ;)

Hotel Pennsylvania is avilable on STEX :) I will post progress on next project soon :)

manga rivotra

Thanks you very much for this masterpiece !  :thumbsup:

seraf

Almost a moth since I last posted here. I just wanted to say that I'm working hard on my next project, I was hoping that I will finish it before 31.12 but since I start my new work on 28 I might be too busy to finish it :( Anyway, I will post pictures when I finish the modeling part, now it doesn't look that grand it my opinion  $%Grinno$%

Also, since today is Christmas eve I want to wish you all Happy and Merry Christmas :)

kbieniu7

Don't rush. It's Christmas, time for rest ;)

Wesołych!  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Unconstantean

seraf

Ok guys, I wanted to show you some WIP but it seems that LD-host is dead and I'm left again without a site for my renders :/ Does anybody know another site? Preferably not photobucket or imageshack...

Simcoug

After terrible experience with imageshack, I have found Dropbox very useful. 

noahclem

That's terrible news if LD-host is gone! I had a similar experience with Majhost and ended up relocating to imgur which so far has worked quite well for me. I'd like to find a more permanent solution though which I think will mean something I pay a small fee for. Am thinking about using Google in the same way Simcoug is referring to using dropbox and getting a subscription. Would definitely consider dropbox but the cheapest plan of $10/month just seems like way too much money--that's the same amount I pay for my broadband!

In any case I'm looking forward to the next development here :)

Themistokles

I'm using Google Sites as an image host and that's been working very well. Creating and maintaining one's own site is completely free and in my opinion doesn't take more effort than registering on an imagehost. I'm not aware of any tight volume restrictions, as of yet I've not encountered any problems.

And I should have $%#Ninj2 posted more often here... I'm looking forward to what you have in store!
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

JP Schriefer

I'm using Flickr, from Yahoo for a long time. It keeps the maximum image quality, it's very good in my opinion.

MushyMushy

I personally have been using imgur ever since I dropped imageshack. Other than it occasionally being down (not the pictures, but access to your account to add more pictures) due to supposedly having too many people online at once, I've had no problems with it for the past 2 years that I've been using it. I'm not actually sure what the limit on the site is - I currently have over 200 images of varying sizes (quite a few PNGs as well) hosted on my free account though.

compdude787

I use Imgur exclusively, but for large mosaics, I post them on Flickr because it doesn't compress them like Imgur does. I briefly used Majhost for the images in one of my MD updates but that didn't last long because Majhost abruptly closed down a few months later and I have since moved them to Imgur.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

seraf

Thank you so much guys! I'm still considering Flickr but for now I went with DeviantArt since I already have account there.

So, please remember this is still very much WIP, the concourse roof takes quite a bit of time to model and fit all the parts. I'm still thinking if I want to use ribbed glass (the same type that was used in real building) on concourse roof, you can see that with it we won't be able to see what's inside.

deora

This is amazing.Currently don't know which Building this is,but I love the superb Detailing and the Glass Roof..
...oh wait a Minute....isn't  this the old and long gone Pennstation?

art128

Pennsylvania Station I'd say. Absolutely amazing modeling work so far, Seraf. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

romualdillo

Simcoug

I still can't believe they demolished this beautiful work of art  ()sad()
Your progress looks fantastic Seraf!

belfastsocrates

Drool all over my keyboard!

Think I've found Passau's new central station!!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde