• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

True, that there is a whole ray of churches and other similar "things bldgs" (sorry, I am really not religous in any way) or whatever you call them, on the net, but this one is just perfect, a real must have, because these "things" are part of our culture, heritage and even education. Can't wait to download it, I am building a bigger town in my Big region, and this will surely be the Center of it.  :thumbsup:
Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

mattb325

Thanks all, the church should be released fairly soon. I haven't really had much time to play the game these last few weeks (doing some major house remodeling, so dust and muck everywhere and will remain that way for a while).

However, in between sweeping up debris here is a little something:

Hungry Jacks 5x5 lot

Hungry Jacks 4x4 lot

Hungry Jacks 3x3 lot

:o,,ƃuᴉʞ ɹǝƃɹnq,, ɟo ʇuǝlɐʌᴉnbǝ ɹǝpu∩uʍop ǝɥʇ sᴉ ,,s,ʞɔɐſ ʎɹƃunH,, 'ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ uᴉ ʇou ǝsoɥʇ ɹoℲ

Badsim

Hi Matt,

Quote from: mattb325 on July 26, 2020, 04:39:00 PM
I haven't really had much time to play the game these last few weeks (doing some major house remodeling, so dust and muck everywhere and will remain that way for a while).

I did that once, living in the house at the same time, a nightmare; nevermore !  :D

Thanks for the latest realizations, with the same constant simple, apt and fine LotEditing. With your skill, even a parking lot  is delicious for the eyes  :thumbsup: (I would be more reserved about the food served here... :P )

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

mattb325

Thanks badsim

It is challenging, especially with winter storms blowing through the house....  :P   :bnn:

The room where I keep the SC4 computer isn't being touched in the renovations (yet) so here is another little something I whipped up:

It should be released soon. (But don't forget to check the lex as I have uploaded a bunch of new things recently)

Girafe

Looks great Matt, thanks for sharing :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

matias93

love the size, perfect for a small city CBD

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

art128

Shill LLC looks good, will find a good place for it in my CBD. Can it fit into a two tiles deep lot?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jack_wilds

like the choice of projects...  :thumbsup:

more well done s headed your way....  "$Deal"$ 

:satisfied:

Badsim

Delicious mid-rise building, with a « neo 70's » flavor... &apls &apls &apls ... the kind of BAT that we certainly wouldn't appreciate seeing it, even partially, hidden by some others all around. $%Grinno$%

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

mattb325

Thanks guys  ;D (@ art128 the lot is 4x2).

Another one to be released soon:

Also a diagonal overhanging version:

art128

Oh you're right. I didn't realize it was already a 4x2 lot. All good then. I have a good spot for it.

That diagonal hotel is sweet too.

Props & Texture Catalog

mattb325

Thanks Art!  ;D

I've added a new BAT (the King St art-deco skyscraper from a few pages back) https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3999

Also, before the house renovations started I had made a couple of other BATs that I hadn't posted any pictures of

Goulburn St Sydney (old Salvation Army Hall)

I've made it into a fire station

An olde worlde bank building:

These will be in the queue for eventual release  :P

BartonThinks

The new release looks fantastic, but I might be even happier to see these two upcoming BATs. Finding midrise building for older cities can be such a pain, and these look great.

gn_leugim

great work as always!  :thumbsup:

art128

Love the skylights on these buildings.  &apls

Props & Texture Catalog

Bobelboy

Great to see that you are back!

Those two are really lovely. And there are so many great bats in your release queue - I'm really looking forward to that.  ;D

May I ask: What's the small building left of Goulburn St Sydney?

Girafe

Great to see some new BATs from you  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

AsimPika3172

Best buildings ever!
I loves Sim City forever!

Badsim

Hi Matt,  ;)

Simple (classical) but nice BATs . :thumbsup:

Like others, I'm most of all glad to see that you're eventually back, ;D  (... always have some apprehension when your absence tends to last... $%Grinno$%  ) I hope your house remodeling gives you full satisfaction. :P

C.

mattb325

Thanks guys

House renovations always take more time, there's always so much more mess, dust and expense  than anticipated...this one I'm certain will be no different. But while the dust-cloths are off the PC (we've been having a lot of spring snow-storms which has meant no building works), here's another released:

Here: https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=4001

@bobelboy, the small building is one of the polish bats called Kamienica 3 Pietrowa Szara by Ferox (which I believe is part of this pack: https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/20179-small-houses-bsc/)